Tell the truth!

( TW mentions of $elf h@rm. don't need bad memories now! ♡︎

Freddy's POV
I get up and realized that Monty's not here. I woke up fully and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and that's when I got hit with confusion. Everyone was sitting at the table and the driver was gone. "Uhm guys aren't you forgetting? We have a show today!" No one answered. "We know..but we need to talk about something else.." Monty tilted his head down and chica looked like she was about to cry. That's when it hit me. "Y-you told them..!" I stepped back. "You promised you w-wouldn't.." I was shaking so much that I couldn't even talk regularly. I was whispering so they couldn't hear me. "Why didn't you tell us?!" Chica got up. She started crying and now everyone looked sad. "Is this what you want? To die and leave us like Bonnie?!" "N-no! Roxy it isn't- I don't know what your talking about!" I tried to lie but Monty already told them everything. "How many times.." "w-what..?" Chica ran to me and started hitting me but it didn't hurt. I knew she didn't want to hurt me like I was hurting her. "How many times have you tried?! The last time you tried you said once! Is it more now?! Why didn't you!-" she broke down and Roxy comforting her. Monty was looking at me. "I don't know what your talking about!" And that's when Monty slammed his hands on the table, making me jump. " TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH DAMNIT" I tried to keep up the lie even though I already knew it wasn't doing anything. "I am telling the truth!" My heart started to race when he ran at me. I closed my eyes to brace for impact but instead he put me over his shoulder? "Put me down!" "You obviously won't listen by just talking about it." He snarled. I looked at Roxy and chica for help but they turned away.

Monty POV
I put him on the floor in the bathroom and locked the door. "I'll give you one.more.time. Tell the truth." I was angry and him denying isn't helping. "I-I...I don't know what your talking-" that was my last straw. I take out the box cutter he was using and put it up to my skin. "WHAT IF I DID IT HUH?! WOULD YOU THINK I DESERVED IT?!" "Monty no! I-" I tackled him and put it up to his neck..I wish I hadn't. " THEN WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THIS?! THINK ABOUT HOW IT WOULD MAKE US FEEL IF YOU DIED! THE OTHERS WOULD BE DEVASTATED! AND I.." I started stuttering on my words. I started to..cry. I don't want him to die..not like Bonnie..

-FLASHBACK-
( it's Monty looking for Bonnie if it makes you confused! Also when it starts saying words it's his mind going haywire😀and the other people talking is pepaw😒)
"Bonnie?" I remember now.."Bonnie come on man! This isn't funny!" Don't forget. "Bon-" "your friend Bonnie won't be coming to the show." don't forget.."who..are you..?" HIM " what did you do to him?!" " listen..you saw nothing. Got it?!" "Why should I l-listen to you?!" "Because if not, well..you might end up like your friend~"
-FLASHBACK ENDED-
(We're changing to Freddy's POV btw)
"Monty!" He passed out. I was worried and crying thinking about the worst. What if he doesn't get up?! What if he's dead?! What if he'll come back as a ghost and kill me?! What if- I was interrupted by Monty waking up. I hugged him. "I thought you were gonna die.." "what..happened?" "You passed out while you were yelling at me...and I'm truly sorry for that.." "oh shut the fuck up and kiss me" he pulls me into a kiss! I kiss back and when I pulled away he was crying. "If you die I-I don't know w-what I'll do..without you.." "i won't I promise! I won't do it again.." "promise?" He headbutts me so I would make contact with him. "Y-yes-" he sticks one of his fingers in me! "That's not my name." I try not to moan. "S-sir.." he takes his finger out and I whine. "I can make some fun outta you~"

( bro I'm falling asleep writing this but hope you enjoy because the next part is smuttttt and also it will be in no one's POV because I'm horrible at making them talk about it as you can see here 🥲 anyway see you tomorrow maybeeeeeeee😭✌🏾