Planning

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍👨🏳️‍⚧️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍👨‍👧👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨💅🏾👩‍👩‍👦🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Roxy's POV
"So any ideas?" I asked while looking up good wedding places. "How about the Bahamas! It's perfect!" Chica said jumping. "Bahamas it is!" I said turning off my computer. "And they go on a cruise for the honeymoon!" Gregory added. We all agreed and booked the tickets. "Are you sure they will like my idea?" Chica said leaning on the edge of the wall worried. "They will love it! And another thing, why don't we buy them matching necklaces that connect?" Gregory said on his phone and showed us a picture. "That's cute!" Chica said while I tell him to buy it. We get everything ready and go to Monty and Freddy's.

Monty's POV
"Why'd you stop?" Freddy asked. "Someones knocking on the door...we'll finish later~" I teased while putting my clothes back on. I open the door and see chica Roxy and Gregory. "We found a place for you guys to go!" Chica said happily. When they got into the house they gave me tickets to the Bahamas and a cruise. "The Bahamas? Never been" "me either" I turn around and see Freddy. We talked about it more and then watched some movies. When it was done everyone was asleep and I put Freddy in my bed along with Gregory and put the others in a guest bedroom. "Night guys" "night Monty!" "Goodnight love"

Finally doneeee guys I am sorry I kept you guys waiting and that it's sooo short 😭 hope y'all like it ♡︎ here's the picture btw