Recovery

( TW swearing, mentions of blood, mentions of self h@rm

Monty's POV
When we got kicked out of the room I grew with more worry. Eventually they let us back in and said he will be fine. Thank god. They said that we could take him but we have to give him pain killers. "Why did he black out..?" Chica said still crying, "he just lost a lot of blood from the other 'injuries' " I knew what he meant but the others weren't following. "What do you mean other injuries?" Roxy said confused. "Self harm injuries. And I'm hoping that when he wakes up, you guys take him to a mental hospital" we all grew quiet. After awhile he woke up and we went to the bus without saying a word. "I don't think chica can walk upstairs seeing him like that so can you?" "Sure" I walk upstairs and I feel a wave of guilt. It was my fault. If I would've just calm down and listen, this wouldn't have happen- my thoughts get cut off by Freddy calling me. "Monty..?" I continue going upstairs until I see him up. Wait..I see him..up? "What are you doing?" "Well I saw chica crying so I wanted to get up and comfort her-" I lay him back down "no. You are hurt. You need to stay in bed to recover" "well..can we cuddle..?" Really? Is he serious? That's childish! "No" he frowned and I knew he was acting like he was crying but I still felt bad and owed him a lot since the incident. "Fine.." "yay!" He grabs my Arm and pulls me in for a hug. I don't know why but it kinda turned me on..I think he noticed though. "Monty..are you okay?" "Yeah why?" I hug him tighter. "You sure..?" "Why wouldn't I be?"

Freddy's POV
I look down and see his 'problem' I ask him to see if he noticed but i guess not. "Because your 'friend' is a little too excited to see me" I laugh while he covers it up. "Uh huh you keep laughing but why we're you looking down there?" I stop. He was right! Why was I looking there?! "No! I just felt it!" "So you wanna feel it closer?~" ughhhh!!! He was right again! I kinda did. "N-no! I'm in pain remember?" "Well at least you won't feel your legs~" I went under the covers to hide and he made me hug his waist! "Let go of meee!" "Oh? I thought this is what you wanted? Fine then I guess we can just cuddle.." and we fall asleep not long after.

( secret word of the day: pineapple juice 🧃 also your gonna be seeing a lot of Kermit memes 😀