A little date 😩

( I'm running out of memessss 😭

Freddy POV
I wake up and see Monty. Wait Monty? I thought he went home? "Monty?" He started to wipe his eyes. "Ah shit..I must've fell asleep here..my bad" he said getting up. "It's fine..hey..I never seen your place. Maybe you can give me a tour?" I asked getting up too. "Oh uh nah my place is messy" he rubbed the back of his head. "Have you seen this place when Gregory is at home by himself?" I laugh with him. "Fine but don't say I didn't warn you" he gets out of bed and goes to the door. "Wait! Don't you want breakfast?" I asked while walking to the kitchen. "You'll do that for me?" He turned around. "Of course! Whatcha want?" He told me what he wanted and Gregory opened his door. "Hello superstar! Did you get any sleep?" "Yep! Hello Monty!" Gregory said trying to get up to the chair. "Hey rockstar!" He helps Gregory up. "Rockstar? Really?" I said laughing a bit. "What? Since you had a nickname for 'em I gave him one!" He laughed too. "So are you guys together?" Gregory chimed in. Both me and Monty blush. "G-Gregory no! We're just friends!" ( heard that somewhere else 😒) "Rightttt" he said grabbing a plate. Monty started eating like he never ate before. " how long has it been since you ate an actual meal?" He stops and looks up, almost like he's thinking about it. "I don't know I think the first day of our tour?" "What?! That was a month ago!" I gasped and he scratched the back of his head. "Damn..didn't realize" I sigh and changed the subject. "Well, how about that tour?" " alright, let's go" he get up and I was already excited. When we got there the place was big! It even has two rumbas! "This is messy to you?!" Gregory said in a awe voice. "This place is huge! How rich are you?" I asked also in awe. "Eh it's too big for me" he shrugged his shoulders. "Hey rockstar, why don't you stay here and me and Freddy will be right back" I didn't know what he wanted to do but I assured myself it would be fun. "Okay!" Yelled Gregory.

Monty's POV
i told Gregory to stay at my place until we get back. I wanted to take Freddy on a..date? I know it sounds weird but I've never got taken or took anyone on a date before.. so this is my first time. We went to a restaurant and sat down. "This place is fancy!" I looked up at Freddy to see his eyes looking everywhere. When the food got here, Freddy was in awe. "I didn't know you could stack spaghetti! So beautiful too!" I laughed a little. When that was over it was time to go. In the car he was talking about all the good things in the restaurant. When we got home, we realized that Gregory made a pillow fort and he was asleep. We decided to let him sleep and even though I offered, he assured me that he'll be okay with the couch. I went to my bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

hey skyssss😩 okay so quick poll in the chat, smut or fluff? Lemme know whatchu wanna see next chapter!! Another story will be out from me (and it's my oc's so if you don't like this story just wait until I'm done this one and I'll make another oneeee but like Fr..why are you this far in my story if you don't like it? 🤨 Fr like someone (not gonna say the name) put this story in "ships that I don't like" like bro- am I supposed to be mad? That makes no sense but ✨be who you areeee✨ bye my skyyyyyyysssss 👁🫦👁