Did we win?

(Soon I will change the names of the chapters into numbers but I'm not sure so if I should let me know by commenting on this-
Third person
Freddy sprung up the next day and immediately got dressed. He jumped in his car to pick up the others. When he picked them up he dashed to the court. "Damn can you slow down?! You messing up my hair!" Roxy said swishing around in the back seat. "Sorry! I'm just excited!" He said slowing down. They got there and was greeted by security. They walk in and take their seats. The father glares at Freddy that has butterfly stitches on his nose. The father looks back at the judge and she begins. "Everyone stand up" she demanded as everyone does so. She continues, "so yesterday we ended on a bad note so today we will restart" she sits back down. "So Freddy fazbear." Just how she said it made him shiver. "Y-yes?" "Do you have experience with a child? As in do you have one your own?" He stood up straight. "No. I do not have a child but I do have child experience. Child fans" the judge looks down at her papers on her desk. "I see. Well mr. Elder it says here that you are his adoptive father?" Elder cleared his throat. "Yes. He was my biological son but I had to give him up because of financial issues." She looked at him knowing he was lying then wrote something down. Roxy and chica was on edge but Monty was the most. After writing and hearing both sides of the story, the judge stopped writing. "I've heard enough. Mr. Frezbear.." roxy, chica and Monty stood up. "You will have the child tomorrow. Fill out the paperwork when you get home" Freddy almost yells in happiness but he had to stay professional so he just smiles. Elder then went to attack Freddy but Monty choked him and security got Monty off of him. When they got to the car Freddy starts bouncing in his seat and monty couldn't help but smile. "I got a son!" "Hell yeah you do!" Roxy cheers and chica laughs. All of a sudden, the father jumps on the car and breaks the window on Freddy's side. "What the hell?!" Monty yelled before freddy got dragged out the car from the window. The others tried to pull him back into the car but Freddy stopped them. "Guys stop! If you keep pulling I will hit a piece of glass!" He screams and they let go while getting out to help freddy. The father chokes freddy and Monty punches his face and tries to break his arm but all he could do is break his nose before Freddy pulled him off. They quickly got in the car and sped off.

(secret word: Gia 👀