The accident

( TW swearing, mentions of blood,mentions of death. Angst timeeeee

Monty's POV
We all wake up by the bus stopping. "We're back home!" "Thank god" we all get out of the bus and went our own way. Me and Freddy decided we could hang out for a little. The girls wanted to join in so there we were having fun golfing until a fight broke out. It was my turn to go and I missed. "Do you always suck?" A random voice said behind us.

"What?" "I mean your a bassist and you said at your interview that you like to play golf. Aren't you supposed to be good at this?" Freddy got up to defend me and chica tried to calm me down. "People make mistakes. So why are you bullying him?" The person got up and what he said made me break. "Im just saying! If he can't do this easily when it's your favorite thing to do, he's useless!" I get up and lunge at him, knocking him down. Before I could even begin I landed a scratch before Freddy pulls me off. "Monty stop! It's not worth it!" "You monster!" I stop in my tracks.

Roxy's POV
We went outside and chica started to try and calm Monty down but then he snapped. "Why did you pull me back jackass?!" "We would get kicked out! Then what?" Monty got up and that's when I pulled him back. He tried to scratch Freddy and Freddy stepped back. "C-calm down Monty!" Monty kept trying and he tripped me. "Monty stop man!" I yell but then it happened..Freddy was dodging his attacks while backing up until..*

VRRRRRROOOOOOOMMM *

"FREDDYYY" chica yelled, crying. The truck stopped and we run to Freddy and there he was. Bleeding everywhere, passed out. A little after that we were in the emergency room. Chica was crying and I was comforting her and Monty was sitting quietly. He was holding his shades and I saw a tear drop.

"Monty..you alright man?" He didn't answer. A few minutes later a doctor comes in and Monty looks up and that's when chica standed up. "Is he okay?!" The doctor nods and I sigh with relief. "He's fine and awake. He's in a cast but he will be-" he gets a interrupted by Monty pushing him aside and went into the room.

Freddy's POV
I wake up in a hospital and was greeted by Monty. He hugged me and I hugged back. "Why am I in the hospital?" "You got ran over..because of me.." he started crying and kissed me.

"It's not your fault.." when I said that the others came in and hugged me too. Then everything went black. All I saw was everyone was crying heavily and monty started screaming. All I heard was, "FREDDYYYYYY" montys voice sounded like he was about to cry even more. "I'm sorry but you have to get out! We need to make sure he has oxygen" "FREDDY FIGHT IT PLEASE" and I black out.

( 😏 I love this- anywayyy hope you enjoy this and I hope that when y'all heard the truck sounds, y'all jumped ^^ bye ✌🏾)