The end?

I'm back..wait..IM BACK??

I wake up and see that I'm in my room. That's weird I was in the living room? "I see your awake!" Chica? "Your still here?" She walks in "of course! Your husband is cooking breakfast so I had too!"

I chuckled. I got up and walked with chica to the kitchen. There, I saw Monty with his shades on, cooking. Meanwhile, Gregory was sitting and playing on his switch on the couch. Monty turned around and put a plate in my direction. "Morning" i smiled, "morning! Taking my role are we?" I sat down.

I started eating and oh my! It was good! "This is good monty!" I saw him blushed a little. "Well..not as good as you.." he looked away. "I smiled and continued eating. I got done and smiled at him.

"Is it good? I was trying to copy yours." He laughed and smiled at me. "You did great monty!" He flushed. "Can you lovebirds not flirt in front of my food? I'm trying to eat." Roxy growled. We both laughed as she angrily ate the breakfast.

I decided to go out for a walk, (heard that before..) when I got tapped on the shoulder. "Aren't you freddy?! As in THE rockstar!?" They looked happy to see me. "Yes I am! Want me to sign anything?" They squealed in surprise and took out a plushie of me to sign. I signed it and they hugged me. "Can I please get a picture?!" "Of course!"

I posed and they took a picture. "Thank you!" "Anytime!" I smiled. "Oh! Sorry but I actually have a question!" "Well of course! What is it?" "Are you and Monty a thing?" I froze. I want to say we are, but she is going to tell others.. "well..we are great buddies!" "Oh okay! Bye!" She walked off. That was close..

I went back and everyone was practicing for the show. "There you are. Where were you?" Monty said getting up. He sounded worried. "I was just taking a walk! No worries! Now let's practice!" We practiced for the rest of the day.

We got to the show and everything went smoothly! Me and Monty did our solo, and we smiled. After, Gregory was in my room with his switch. Got got ice cream after, and had the best day.

I said that last chapter was the end. Surprise! This is the last official chapter sadly. Have a fun night!