I object!

The wait is finally over!!!

Freddy's POV
"Why are you here?!" I gasped. "Because someone gave away where you guys are" he looked at Gregory. "Gregory...what is he talking about?" Then as I say that, he flips his ear and reveals a tracker! "I-I only found out because it wouldn't stop r-ringing!" He said as he started to cry. Next thing I knew, his dad jumped up and ripped my dress. Luckily monty was right next to me and punched him in his face. They started fighting while chica Roxy tried to stop them. When they got separated, I ran out. I ran into my room and cried until I fell asleep. I woke up by a knock on my door. "Freddy? You in here?" I quickly fix myself up. "O-oh uhm yes! Come in!" Shorty after he entered my room. "Hey uh sorry for beating his ass up but he ruined your dress..." "it's fine..I just.. I-I don't know anymore.." "Here" he gave me my ring. I put it back on my finger and hugged him. "So you staying in here or we're finishing this" Monty said taking out his hand. "Might as well finish it..but what about Gregory's dad.." "Don't worry I dealt with him" I laugh as I take his hand to get up. We finish the ceremony and me and Monty went upstairs to my room. I got into my bed and felt sleepy. "Sleep well Fred" monty said hugging me. Soon after I fell asleep. When I woke up, I heard police sirens and ran downstairs where Monty was. "What happened?" "Gregory's dad tried to break in our room and I caught him. But I filed a restraining order so he shouldn't be back" I smile as I walk away to Gregory's room. "Did you get it off yet?" "Yep! Are you okay?" "Of course! I need to be asking you the same question" he laughed and left his room and went into mine. Monty was there asleep so I snuggled my way in and he held me closely. Hopefully nothing happens again...

Yoooooooo it's hereeeeeeee hope you like it and sorry it's shortttttt 😭 I'm literally writing this at 7 in the morning and I'm never this early sooooo have fun with this chapter and I'll disappear with Cory シ