Introduction

China Anne McClain as Madison James

Sixteen years old Madison James, twin sister of Spencer James even if they look nothing alike you could always tell they're twins just by their personalities

Sure maybe Spencer was more of a goody goody and Madison was more of a badass as she liked to call herself. But they were alway there for each other, having each other's backs whenever wherever.

The wherever got them to where they are today, them never leaving each other behind and them never letting each other go at something hard alone. Since I mean they did come in this messed up world together. They figured they should stay and grow up together.

Sure maybe sports drew them both down different paths with her focusing on basketball and him focusing on football but that never stopped them from going to each other's games and cheering each other on.

But when Spencer got an offer that he couldn't refuse and took his sister with him on this crazy ride, what will happen will their pass come to find them or will they keep steady and look towards the future and whatever it throws their way good and bad.

                                            .
Author chat

This is my new story. There will be more in the future but I want to know what you all think about it.

Follow my TikTok @Aquarisewrites
230 words