The Practice's

—-The Next Day At Football Practice—-

"Dashes, let's go." Billy said as the guys started doing their drills.

"Ooh Stop dragging. You're only making it worse for yourself. We will continue to do these two-a-days until you show me that you can work together as a team." Billy said as the guys continued to do drills.

"I'm not feeling it yet. Let's go. Switch it up." Billy said after he blew his whistles and the guys traded drills.

—-Meanwhile—-

Madison and Olivia coming into the house after their long run early in the morning.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into running with you." Olivia said taking off her headphones

"Why you run on your own all the time by yourself?" Madison asked, walking toward the kitchen and Olivia followed.

"Yeah but when I run with you I have to run faster than I normally do to actually keep up to you." Olivia said

"Yeah but don't forget you're running with an athlete here." Madison said

"Yeah how could I forget." Olivia said

"Just saying you said you liked running." Madison said

"At my own pace." Olivia said

"Okay Liv if you can't run just say that. We could jog if that fits you best." Madison said and Olivia was about to say something until Laura walked in and interrupted.

"How was your run, girls." Laura said

"It was nice to run with someone now that Spencer has early morning practices." Madison said

"Yeah it was fun." Olivia said

"I gotta go shower." Madison said as she walked up stairs

—-After Practices—-

Asher angrily walked into the locker room where most of his teammates were already and as he walked he threw his tile on a locker hard making Jordan walk up to him.

"Dude, chill. My dad always rides us hard after we lose a game. You know that." Jordan said to Asher

"Yeah, we didn't lose that game. He did." Asher said looking at Spencer as he walked into the locker room making Spencer look at him as he walked past not saying anything ignoring what he just said.

"Look, I haven't had a good night's sleep all week because homeboy here can't hold onto the damn ball." Asher said looking at Spencer now that he was at his locker waiting on a response and Spencer just looked at him.

"He's not the only one who made a bad call last week." Jordan said defending Spencer.

"Listen up, guys, we win as a team and we lose as" Jordan said and got cut off by Asher

"Yeah, we know, OK? We know. It doesn't feel like much of a team right now, and it's all thanks to a guy who isn't even one of us." Asher said and Spencer shut his locker loudly as Asher continued to look at him as he walked out of the locker room.

—-In Crenshaw At A Church—-

Coop walked into the church doors in Crenshaw and sat down watching and listening to the church congregation sing.

"This little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine this little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine this little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine let it shine, let it shine, let it shine" The congregation sung as Coop watched and Patience looked at her in smiled making her blush.