"Just Keep Looking At Me"

"Did y'all think I wouldn't notice everyone started disappearing?" Grace asked

"We were kinda hoping you wouldn't," Madison said

"Ahh Oh, that's enough of this. I'm stopping this." Grace said

"Mom wait," Madison said as she and Coop ran after her mom.

"No, no, no, no. Ms. grace, Ms. grace, with all due respect, they either fight it out here on the field or in the street." Coop said

"I'd have to agree with her," Madison said making Grace sit down with them instead of stopping things.

"So 7 us. You're making this easy." Cam said

"Oh, so now you're gonna guard me, huh?" Spencer asked

"Why not? I already took your spot." Cam said

"You ain't never gonna be me," Spencer said

"Down, set, hut!" Jordan yelled and Cam and Spencer collided into each other so did the other player on the opposite team.

"7-7," Asher said after a couple of tackles, touchdowns, passes and more then the game continued but now Beverly made no touchdowns meaning no points.

"We're down 7-14. You're gonna lose that ring unless you use the team. Let someone else play defense." Jordan said

"I got this. I know their plays." Spencer said

"Man, didn't we just go through this last week? The team..." Jordan said as he got cut off.

"This ain't about y'all. It's about me and them. I got this." Spencer said then walked away making some of his team shake their heads.

"This is so stupid," Madison told Coop from the sidelines as the game was about to continue and now Spencer had the ball as he made the touchdown Chris fell to the ground trying to tackle Spencer.

"Hey, what y'all doing?" A security guard said walking up with his partner.

"Let's go! Let's go. Come on." Some of the football players said as they started running off the field as everyone started leaving.

"What do y'all think you're doing? Let's cut the field lights." The guard said

"I got it." The second guard said as the first guard walked up to Spencer and Chris seeing them just standing on the field giving each other a stare down.

"Chris, Spencer. Come on, man, y'all know better than this. Don't make me call the cops on y'all." The first guard said and then walked away.

"Look, man Let's just end this, OK? We're family." Spencer told Chris putting out his hand for Chris to shake.

"You're a joke, man. You're a joke." Chris said walking off the field leaving Spencer on the field.

—-Meanwhile—-

After leaving the Baker family house Layla went back to the cafe where Olivia and her were before going to the Baker house to work on their project when Olivia walked in.

"Stalker much?" Layla asked Olivia as she sat down in front of her.

"If you don't want people knowing where you are, maybe stop insta-storying your avocado toast," Olivia said and it was an awkward silence for a minute before Olivia finally spoke again.

"So I could start by listing a hundred reasons why I've been so caught up in my own drama, or we can just jump right to the part where I'm an idiot. It took me a minute to remember this weekend's the second anniversary of your mom's passing. I'm really sorry. I feel terrible. And of course, I remember us commemorating her at elevation park and..." Olivia said getting cut off by Layla.