Varsity Jacket

—-At The Baked House—-

"Hey Lucas what are you doing here," Madison said while opening the door.

"Umm I know you said you wanted to slow down but I was thinking me you the dance," Lucas said pulling out a box of chocolates from behind his back.

"Lucas, where is your varsity jacket?" Madison asked

"In my car why?" Lucas asked confused

"Go get it," Madison said taking the box of chocolates from him.

"Wait are you saying no or yes?" Lucas asked Madison

"Dude go get your jacket," Madison said

"Okay okay," Lucas said running to his car as Madison put the chocolates on the table.

"Alright, I got it," Lucas said giving it to Madison.

"How does your date look with your jacket on I mean if I am going to be your date I have to look the part," Madison said

"My date looks hot," Lucas said

"Hot? I look gorgeous just kiss me before you ruin it." Madison said as Lucas kissed her.

—-LATER AT BEVERLY HILL'S HIGH SCHOOL—-

"Morning, Eagles. This is Leila Keating, your Stu co-president. It's officially homecoming weekend, our favorite time of year, not just because it kicks off with an awesome dance tomorrow. B. T. dubs, buy your tickets now if you haven't already. And ends with our big football game, where we're happily gonna kick Malibu's butt. But mostly because it's the time when we come together to celebrate every student's commitment to the Beverly family." Layla said over the intercom to the whole Beverly Hill school.

—-MEANWHILE OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL—-

After seeing Hadley at school the other day Jordan saw her a couple more times knowing he was single and thinking he and Madison would never happen he thought maybe he should try to move on so before he and Hadley started to make out in her car before going in.

"Do you want some?" Hadley asked Jordan as she lit a joint.

"No, I'm good, thank you. I'm an athlete, you know. Can't have that stuff in my system." Jordan said

"Right. Heh." Hadley said

"Oh, jeez. We gotta go. Do you know what time it is?" Jordan asked Hadley as he was about to get out of the car to run inside the school before Hadley grabbed him.

"Wait. So what if we're late?" Hadley asked Jordan as she was about to kiss him.

—A COUPLE MINUTES LATER IN THE SCHOOL—

"So I hope to see you all at the festivities. And remember, go, Eagles!" Layla said finishing her prerecorded announcement over the intercom.

As the announcement finished while walking down the hall Spencer spotted Layla at her locker and after thinking about their kiss for a few days he decided it was time to talk to her but as he tried to walk over to her she spotted him and then looked over to Asher and walked the opposite direction of them both leaving Spencer standing there as Jordan walked into the school.