Character Sketch

Main leads:

Karan Shergill (28 years): A rich buisness man. Very protective about his people and things. Dangerous for those who tries to mess up with him or his family...

Dr

Dr. Monami Mahajan (26 years): A doctor by profession. Loves her family a lot. Was sent away from family when she was 16 years because of enmity between the two families.

 Was sent away from family when she was 16 years because of enmity between the two families

Other characters:

Siddharth Ganju (28 years): Very possesive about his family. Playing with guns is a very interesting as well as easy thing for him.

Koel Ganju (25 years): Youngest one in the family. Siddharth's younger sister. She is free spirited. No interest in enmity. Wants it to get over soonest.

Sanjana Shergill (26 years): Karan's younger sister. Has no interest in enmity but when it comes to her brother doesn't hesitate to fire bullets.

Faizi (28 years): Karan's and Sanju's best friend more like brother from another mother.
He is ready to do anything for Karan and Sanju.

Mr. Deepak Mahajan: Single parent. Treat Siddharth and Koel like his own kids. Very caring towards them. Monami is his life. He can die for her as well as kill anyone for her.

Mr. Suresh Shergill (Negative): Karan and Sanju's chachu. Unmarried. He wants to kill karan as a revenge from his elder brother/karan's dad. He only brainwashed karan and made him choose the path of hate and fight (why will be revealed later)

Dead Characters:

Mrs Juhi Mahajan
Mr and Mrs Ganju
Mr and Mrs Shergill

Note:

-After the death of Mr and Mrs Ganju, Deepak Mahajan use to take care of Sid and koel. They stay with him in Mahajan Mansion

-Monami, Karan, Siddharth,Sanju ,Koel and Faizi were childhood best friends

-Faizi stays with Karan in Shergill Mansion

-Param Shergill and his family doesn't stay with them (will be revealed as the story moves forward)

----------------------------------------------------

Here comes an end of the Character Sketch. If any new character enters his character sketch would be given in the chapter later....

I would try to upload chapter 1 today itself if possible...

Thank you everyone ❤️😊