Chapter 9

"Tum! Tum yaha kyu aaye ho? Ab kya chahiye?" Said a frustrated monami

"Jo chahiye wahi lene aaya hu" he said flirty

"What?!" Said a comfused Monami

Karan slightly chuckled seeing a confused yet a super cute monami... He slowly started moving towards her while she moved backwards....

When he saw her moving back he bit his inner cheeks to prevent from smiling.... He immediately took something from table which he kept when he entered her room...
Whereas monami was totally lost in her thoughts
.
.
.

Monami's POV

What the hell is wrong with this man!

First of all he entered my room... Above which he entered from the window! Seriously???!!!

Secondly he said he wants something that too in a flirty way.. i was about to overcome that shock when he chuckled!! Huh! An idiot from childhood...

"Koel sahi kheti hai, ye sachi main ulti khopadi hai... Kisiko nahi pata kya chalta hai iske dimaag main"

Oh wait! Why the hell is is walking towards me? He said he wants something... What does he want... He has everything..

His tone was flirty.. umm... Ohhh no no no no no... Does.. h.. he want.. a KISS???

No No he can't ask for that... We aren't married yet!

After marriage he can?! My inner self said..

I- I.. di- didn't.. me- mean.... tha- that....

But what if he wants it now?

Umm.. well how would he kiss me? Will be first cage me between him and the wall? Will he place his lips softly or will he go rough on me.....

Monami what's happening dear? I heard my inner self again

Wait! Exactly what's happening? Why the hell am I thinking about kiss?!

Arghhh!!!!

POV ends

Monami comes out of her thoughts when she felt a sudden pull....

She saw Karan pulled her towards himself and there was something around her waist... She looked down to see

"An inch tape?!" Whispered monami rolling her eyes

"Ab jo chahiye wo leke hi jaunga na" said Karan controlling his smile

Monami was still confused... She was trying to get his words

"Measurement" said Karan in her ears

"Measurement lene aaya hu... Shaadi ke dresses ka" he said huskily in her ears

Monami blinked her eyes few times looking at him with a blank face... Measurement?! Seriously? He came here for taking measurement

Her thoughts broke and she gasped as she felt Karan's hand on her bare waist as she was wearing a crop top with off shoulder.... Her breathing were uneven, her eyes closed and her heart beat was just rising up....

Karan was looking at her face intensely smirking at her reaction.... Rather feeling proud on himself that this is his effect on her.

He swiftly turned her... Her back facing him... Monami left a deep breath and opened her eyes and looked back at him... His eyes were dark... It was not love but something else which she didn't got....

He gently moved her hairs to her right shoulder... His fingers slightly brushing with her bare back making her again feels current in her spines.... Next his hands gently slided towards her arms... holding her fingers gently her lifted her hands taking measurement near her biceps from both of her arms...

His hands gently slided on her waist again when he heard her saying

"Measurement koi aur bhi le sakta hai.... You don't have to do it!"

But his mind understood something else... He turned her towards him... his one hand gripping her from her waist tightly... The other hand threw the inch tape and held her arm tightly as possible...

"Aahh! Ka- Karan... Kya kar rahe ho... It's hurting" said Monami struggling with his tight grip

"Tumhe mere alawa aur koi nahi Chu sakta... You get it?" He said with dark smoky eyes... His face red due to anger

While Monami was moved by his sudden mood change.... Thinking why the hell was he behaving like this....

"Do you get it?" Said Karan in a dangerous voice getting angry on not receiving any answer

While Monami was still lost not giving him answer again

"DO YOU GET IT?" shouted Karan pushing her a little back and hitting his hand on the table with so much power bringing monami back from her thoughts and making her scared...

"Ha- Haa" said Monami fearful

"Good" said Karan stepping towards her...

He gently moved his fingers on her face... From forehead to her jaw and whispered

"See ya sweetheart! Your wedding dresses will be sent to you"

And he left from there.... Through the window while Monami turned towards the mirror just to see red fingerprints on her waist and arms

She was not ready for this marriage at all but she can't risk her life....

She took a deep breath making herself ready for Haldi ceremony tomorrow!

----------------------------------------------------
Don't ignore please

Okk.... Sorry won't be enough I guess but still I am actually sorry for making you all wait for so long + this chapter is too small and not worth I guess...

This is just a random chapter I wrote... My mind is seriously not working today.... I have tons of Home work then it's seriously to hot....

Well about the story the next chapter would be start of the marriage track...

Your Suggestions are whole heartedly accepted.. you can tell me what twists you want in this marriage...

Like you want to see Monami running from her marriage

Or

The marriage happening smoothly

Or anything else you want me to write

I would definitely try to upload next chapter soonest but also suggestions to be given by tomorrow (if any) so that I can start writing the chapter soon and also if you aren't comfortable in writing the suggestion here feel free to DM me ☺️

Also 10k read on the book... Glad
Thank you all but i would really love if you vote too...

Love you all ❤️