Chapter 10 (Part 2)

Edit:
Why the hell don't the song come when I attach it above! *Frustrated*

Sanju and Monami were sitting on the swing together.... Both were silent lost in their deep thoughts...

Monami looked at Sanju whose eyes were fixed on something since past 10 mins... She followed her gaze to see her looking at him...
Sid! Only person she had admired from the very start of their friendship... And few stupid people in the group thinks that this is just friendship....

Monu kept her hand on Sanju's shoulder bringing her back from her world actually Sid's world with a jerk...

"Chup rehne se kya hoga? Ja baat kar usse! Woh pagal hai usse kuch nahi samjh aata jabtak doo-char gali nahi kha leta"

Sanju heard monami speaking she looked at her and blinked her eyes twice looking down again

"Ja Sanju! Bata usse... Ki tu kitna pyaar karti hai usse" said monu Making Sanju look at her instantly shocked...

"Tujhe pata hai?!"

Monami chuckled "mujhe kya sabko pata hai siwaye uss gadhe ke"

"Aur gadhe 2.0 urf mere bhai ko...
Ki tune bhi usse kitna pyaar kiya hai" making Monami smile faintly

"Ha Sanju... Baat kar usse!" Said Monami nodding her head and then looking at the direction where sid stood...

Sanju gaining some courage started walking towards that direction

----------------------------------------------------

Koel was just walking looking below trying to fix her floral braslet when she bumped into Faizi who was looking absolutely dashing in his light baby pink kurta with well set hairs and ever charming looks....

Faizi was just looking at her proud of his choise of cloths which he secretly selected and told karan that Sanju will be selecting dress for herself and Koel...

Koel's braslet fall down and she again picked it up and started tieing it making Faizi mentally groan as she broke that lovely eye contact...

After her unable attempts she frowned and looked above making a sad face

Faizi raised his eyebrows mentally asking what happened
To which she immediately looked at her braslet and again at him... Thus proving they don't need conversation to understand each other...

Faizi moved forward and gently took Koel's hand in his making her gasp he looked in her eyes locking them.. after few minutes he took his hand back making Koel's hand drop with not much force making her realise it was done...

She smiled at him blinking her eyes to which he moved his head in a no....

The unsaid words Thank you and No Need were understandable to both without them actually speaking them....

----------------------------------------------------

"Aaj bhi pink main acche lag rahe ho" came a voice from behind

Sid stood at the the corner lost in his thoughts who turned around hearing a feminine voice just as sweet as sugar...

"I know tumhari choise hai" he said

"Kaise pata?!" Shock dripping in the voice to which Sid chuckled

"Come on!! Ms Sanjana Shergill ki choise baki sab se alag and unique hoti hai"

(Me be like: haa like u😂)

"Uh! Pasand nahi aaya to penha kyu?"

"Colour ka pata nahi par jisne bheja tha uski khushi pasand hai isliye pehen liya" he said stepping closer to her

"Kyu farak padhta hai tumhe meri khushi se?" She said suddenly making his smile reduce and step back

He looked into her eyes which held lots of questions, pain...pain of separation maybe, hurt and mainly love! LOVE?! How can it be love! That day when he- no no! .... Maybe something else he thought

As as for the answer  he don't know what to say next his heart says something else but mind doesn't agree to what heart says... His mind starts flashing all the memories of what karan and his family did and that day while heart shows his and Sanju's beautiful memories since childhood....

"I guess hume chalna chahiye sab wait kar rahe honge" he whispered and left while Sanju kept on looking at his disappearing figure she looked down at the ground... A long tear flowed her eyes....

----------------------------------------------------

Karan was busy walking around the whole ground alone bored as he can't find Faizi and Sanju both when his eyes fell on his girl sitting in the centre on the swing a smile came on his face but that immediately turned into a frown as he found her frowning and rolling her eyes looking at something... When he looked at the same direction he just wanted to burst out laughing... His love was frowning looking at
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE FOOD COURT!!!

He got it! She can't eat with her hands as it was adorned with mehndi of his name which made him proud and smirk! He took the food plate and walked towards her from back...

He bend down towards her ear left ear from back and whispered huskily

"Bhook lagi hai?!"

Monami jumped at her place and look back to find Karan with a teasing smile on his face... She frowned feeling more irritated because of that freaking teasing smile... She would love to punch on his jaws to stop that smile!

Karan came in front and sat on the too small swing with her... Their legs already touching and face just few inches apart.. Karan felt chills running in his spine... Desires building up in him... Their faces few inches apart wasn't helping in any way... If they were alone he would have smashed his rough lips with hers but the notices from the whole ground was making him realise there was a crowd around...

To divert his crazy thoughts he started feeding her with pure love and gentleness... The sudden change in his eyes from dark to soft was confusing Monami to core... She could see his eyes change in just seconds but what emotions and how she don't know!

Though she know and hated the fact that Karan was no more like the same one but everytime he is around make her go breathless...

No! I can't divert my mind now... What I have started will have to end exactly the same way!

Precap: Promo 1

----------------------------------------------------

Ok!!! Mystery again! What have monami started? And what is the day sid is talking about?! Keep guessing!

----------------------------------------------------

Nothing just sorry for late update and I love you all! 🥺❤️