Chapter 11

10:23 pm
Night
Mahajan Mansion

The swing in the balcony was moving too and fro... Cold breeze hitting her soft face.. the Mumbai Night view outside was looking beautiful from her balcony....

 the Mumbai Night view outside was looking beautiful from her balcony

But her eyes was fixed on something particular..
.

.

.

.

.

Karan's name on her hand... Curved beautifully in calligraphy between the randomly beautiful patterns made...
But was her face adorned with all the things a bride has just a night before her marriage?!

Love, happiness,smile,glow, excitement? Does anything existed?

NO! Cause she was confused, unsure, angry, hurt and what not...

Marrying a man of your choice is different when the man doesn't respect your feelings! Why couldn't he just try to end this enmity? Why couldn't he start everything again with friendship... What could have been the change? Just monami would have fall for him even more and about him... He could have fall for her soul not beauty...

And after kidnapping HER he have just increased her disliking towards him... Not fully tho but he had just pushed her smiling personality into some dark room and locked it from outside.. she was just left with a body and negative emotions!

Happy Smiling Monami Mahajan was lost somewhere!
.
.
She got up from the swing and went inside.. just when she was about to close the door... She felt fingers curved inside stopping the door to get closed...

There was a pust causing monami to stumble back and fell but she was held by her waist by strong pair of hand...

Aah- she shouted and immediately a hand was wrapped in her mouth and she opened her eyes.... Only to find...