Chapter 1

Morning 10:30 am
Shergill Mansion
Mumbai

A man, throwing straight snappy punches slightly jumping on his position sweat dripping from his forehead to his well shaped jawline.... One hard punch, the sack went back with such a force...

"Bhai!"

Caught! He left the sack and turned around revealing himself to be KARAN SHERGILL

Sanju?! started karan when he was cut by Sanju-

"Mujhe kuch nahi sun na aap abhi mere saath neeche chal rahe ho breakfast ready hai and that's final!"

San- she didn't gave him any chance and started pulling him out of the gym room...
.
"Kaha reh gaye ye dono?" said Suresh waiting for Karan and Sanju on the dining table.

"Lo aa gaye!" said Faizi who just saw the brother sister duo stepping down from stairs.

"Aa gaye nahi mujhe laga gaya hai! Zabardasti" exclaimed an irritated karan eyeing his little sister.

"Accha! Thek hai aap hi bataiye agar main nahi aati to aap kitni der main aate?" said Sanju folding her arms infront of her chest.

"Aa.. um..m chalo nashta kar le nahi to late ho jayega, haina!"

Karan quickly grabbed a seat and started eating silently.

While Faizi was controlling his laugh Suresh looked least interested.

The breakfast was silent after that...........

----------------------------------------------------

Mid-Night 1:30 am
Room 306
London

It is pitch dark and a sound Click,Click,Click as if someone is taking slow steps towards a that girl who was writting something, diary most probably! Only light in the room was the table lamp..

The girl slightly moved her head above to look up getting alerted listening to the foot steps. Her hands reached towards that vase kept on the table. She quickly grabbed the vase and swiftly turned around
.
.
.
.
.
And
.
.
.
.
.
"Bhoooo"