008. in the house

FEBRUARY 2020

FEBRUARY 2020.

         THE SCREAMS, THE CHEERS, THE DEVOTION- that was what made her the greatest rockstar of her time. The feeling of so many people admiring her and devoting themselves to her just because she simply did what she did, that made her herself. It wasn't always like this, it wasn't always picture perfect fame. She wasn't always this rockstar that everyone envied whether they wanted to or not. It wasn't always like this.

"Gonna stretch your feeling, know what's coming. Shake and move it. Hands and feeling, get it moving," Daphne sang into the microphone as her fingers traced all over it. She had this look in her eyes as she watched over the crowd, the rock symbol covering the pit.

A5, F/A, A5, F/A, C5, D5. Repeat repeat repeat.

Taking off her guitar, she prepared for the ending of yet another incredible concert. Alex played his heart out as his guitar solo filled the arena. "Alex! Alex! Alex!" Was all that could be heard from miles away.

Making her way over to the dark haired guitarist, she slid and dropped to her knees- rolling her body as she shook her head violently. Her dark and red hair flying all over the place as she looked up at Alex, giving her a wink before she stood up and headed back towards the crowd.

Her fans were louder than ever as she looked out to the crowd, dancing her heart away in the most vigorous way.

The band continued despite the song being over, the music remained as wild as ever as Daphne picked up a guitar and smashed it into the ground. "Thank you Los Angeles," Leon gave one final drum roll before standing up and making his way towards center stage where Daphne had thrown the rest of the electric towards the pit. Fans catching random parts of the once powerful guitar.

"You fucking rock!" Alex screamed as he took off his guitar, joining the two. "See you soon," Atlas playfully spoke as he joined the rest of the band. The four of them stood arm and arm as they stole glances of one another.

Daphne reached for her mic, smirking at the crowd. "Goodbye." She spoke seductively as smoke began to puff from the machines and they made their exits. They could still hear the crowd going absolutely feral as they made their way under the stage and towards the backstage.

Once they got out of the crawl space, Daphne was bombarded with a million "You were great out there"s making her roll her eyes as she headed towards the exit, Leon following her. "Where you going?"