Chapter 13: Devouring Her (Thomas)

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to have the little murderer. She was a fucking vixen. After she unlocked her room, I couldn't stop thinking about how she tried to kiss me. How much I wanted to kiss her back. How much I almost did and should've, so I just went for it. I couldn't help myself. I had never felt lips like hers. I had never tasted a pussy like hers. 

"Look at me, Melissa. Look at me while I eat your pussy and don't you fucking dare look away."

I wanted to see her eyes when I drove her overboard. When she realized every second of her orgasm was because of me. I picked up the pace, sucking and licking sensually around her clit, never leaving it. She was so wet. My hand was so soaked from her arousal and I couldn't get enough of the smell of it. I wanted more, so much more. 

She seemed so lost in the race to her orgasm that she must've not heard my command, closing her eyes under her luscious dark eyelashes again. She was playing a dangerous game and she looked so sexy doing it.

"Melissa, if you do not comply, I will stop and I don't think either of us wants that."

Her eyes shot right open. 

"No, Sir, please don't stop."

I hurried my head back in between her legs, missing the scent of her and watched how her eyes never left mine. I intently watched her as I licked up and down her pussy. She was the sexiest woman I'd ever seen. We were connected and she was growing wetter by the second, heaving and puffing as the walls inside her pussy were contracting and tightening against my finger as it pumped in and out of her viciously. I couldn't wait to see how she looked when she came. 

"That's it, baby girl. You're almost there."

Fuck, she was a demon. Her eyes were piercing into mine and her lust was written all over them. I had never had a woman look at me the way Melissa did. I couldn't wait to plunge my dick into her. Her moans grew louder and her walls were almost pulsating with her near orgasm, I knew she was about to cum and I needed to join her. I couldn't help but join her. 

With swift speed, I pulled my fingers out of her and unbuckled my pants, never moving my tongue from her clit. Once they were unbuckled, I stood and swiftly entered her.

Her eyes darted in surprise. "Holy.. holy shit, it's too bi- I..."

"Relax baby or I won't fit. I need to feel you, let me feel that tight little pussy."

I slowly pulled my dick out of her and rubbed my head over her wetness and up against her clit. I could've came right there. Just by feeling the softness of it. Fuck this woman was insufferable and I was so close to surrendering to her. Watching my head rub against her clit looked fucking phenomenal from my point of view. I think Melissa noticed because she never stopped looking into my eyes. My arousal only fueled her own. 

"Your pussy is so sweet. I want you to cum, Melissa."

I knew it was a command she'd obey. I pushed my dick right back into her and heard as she let out a loud moan. I could feel her walls tightening and I knew she was almost there. All I had to do was say the word. So, I did.

"Come, Melissa. Now!"

Her walls sucked my cock in and the pressure felt majestic. The pulsations inside her pussy were like nothing I had ever felt before and by the look in her eyes, she had never felt an orgasm like the one I just gave her.  If I was being honest, neither had I. 

"Fuck- Oh my fucking-," she couldn't even finish her sentence. I plunged my dick right back into her hitting the absolute end of her walls and fucked her ferociously while she rode out the intensity of her orgasm. 

"Ugh, my god, I'm..."

She was so vocal with her moans, I fucking loved it. Her walls felt like nothing I had ever felt before. The suction of her pussy was absolute heaven for my cock. I had just entered her and I was so ready to fucking explode. 

"Pl- Please slow down, I'm going to cum again, Oh my god, please," shit this woman was going to drive me fucking insane. 

"That's right, just like that... Come all over my dick, fuck, Melissa."

I pumped in and out faster and faster, racing to reach my own climax when she wrapped her arms around me and moaned, "Yes, Sir."

That was enough for me. I busted like a 13 year old boy watching porn. But this, this was so much fucking better. She was so much fucking better. I buried my lips into hers as millions of stars exploded in my head. I was completely lost in it, in her.  I had never felt anything like that before. I was not in control. Melissa Maddox was going to be the end of me. I finally got off of her after catching my breath and picked my pants off the ground.

"Wow, that was..," she was trying to formulate the words to describe the mind blowing sex we just had. She wasn't going to be able to because there weren't any words for it. No words were apt enough to describe what the fuck had just happened between us. I couldn't understand it and I was never going to. I didn't let her finish. I just stood and buttoned my jeans. 

"You have 30 minutes, shower, get yourself together. I'll come back when we're ready to leave."

Her eyes fell to the ground and her lip quivered slightly. She quickly grabbed the bed sheet and pulled it over herself. I knew she was embarrassed and was trying to hide herself from me. I knew that wasn't what she wanted to hear but I needed to get a hold of myself. No matter how good her pussy was, I could not let fucking Melissa Maddox cloud me again.