Chapter 14: Hating Her (Melissa)

And just like that he was gone. After giving me the most mind blowing, exotic, hallucinatory orgasm I'd ever had, he picked up his things and walked right out the door like a fucking asshole. 

He could've patted me on the back and I would've felt better. His silence was deadly. I buried my face into the pillow and let out the loudest scream I possibly could. How was I supposed to look him in the eye after that. How was I supposed to sit at this meeting with the man who was buried so deeply inside of me just an hour ago. I couldn't. I didn't know how I was going to.

Keeping this job was going to be way harder than I thought. I tore the white bed sheet right off me and walked towards the bathroom. I stopped in front of the mirror and traced over my naked body, looking at all of my imperfections. Maybe he just didn't enjoy it. Maybe he didn't enjoy me. 

I looked over the scars I'd had for years on my ankles and wrists, courtesy of the shackles that piece of shit used to take me against my will. He always made sure they left a mark. Maybe that's why Mr. Shaw just picked up and left. They were ugly to him. The insecurities in my head enveloped me and I forgot just how perfect our moment was. Trying to simply forget, I took a quick shower and picked out professional black slacks and a black blazer. There definitely wouldn't be any distractions for Ms.Shaw at that meeting.

Knock. Knock. Knock. 

My stomach dropped to the ground as I failed to realize just how fast 30 minutes could go by. Especially when you spent them pondering over the crazy sex you just had. I stood in front of the mirror and wiped off the excess lip gloss off the other corners of my lips. Straightening out my blazer and picking up my bag, I calmly walked towards the door and opened it, my heart beating ferociously in my chest at the man who stood in front of me. 

He looked absolutely delectable. He was wearing a dark grey three piece suit, with a black tie, standing tall. His husky male cologne wrapped around my nostrils and I wanted to have him under me again. I was insatiable. He was making me absolutely insatiable.

"Melissa," he eyed me viciously. Starting from my black shoes to my professional black slacks and then to my blouse which completely covered my breasts. "I see you took my advice."

"Yes, I did. Shall we get going?"

A small smirk crossed his lips as he put out his arm leading the way. We walked down towards the lobby and the anxious pit in my stomach was only growing bigger and bigger. I couldn't be around him. He made me so nervous. Everything about him made me so nervous. I felt so small next to him. We finally reached the grandees lobby and he quickly cut the corner and pushed me into a closet. I was lost in the dark and my heart only beated faster. 

He clicked on the lights with one swift hand motion and cupped my face with his big warm hands. 

"Melissa, come to dinner with me, tonight." I couldn't believe he was really asking me out on a date after he fucked me and walked out. 

"No." I pulled away from him. 

"Excuse me?," he looked angry.  

"No, not after you walked out on me like that. I don't know how many women you're used to fucking and leaving, Mr. Shaw, but I-"

"Thomas, call me, Thomas."

"Thomas, um, I don't know how many women you're used to having in your bed but I am not disposable. You fucked my brains out and then left me, without saying anything about what just happened, who fucking does that?" I was angry. I felt used. Just as I was about to open my mouth again, he slammed into my face bringing his soft luscious lips to mine. Lips I was beginning to miss with every second that passed.