Chapter 1: Free Time

"Huh. As far as I know, there's only one of these." I said. Izu walked into the room and saw what was in my hand. He hugged me from behind and asked, "Why do you have that? Are you planning to use it?" I laughed and said, "Of course not. You know I'm the same as you. I was planning on keeping it with me." Izu sighs in relief and says, "Good to know. Everyone else went to the entrance hall." 

"Thanks for letting me know. You taking another nap?" Izu said, "Tempting, but no. I want to sleep tonight. Besides, I want to discuss some things with my brother." I said, "He better hear you out. I don't care if he's older by 45 seconds." We leave the casino and go to the entrance hall. Everything's set up in this order:

-Gifts from THH [Left]

-Gifts from SDR2 [Middle]

-Gifts from DRV3 [Right]

"Yoshi? What's in your hand?" asked Monaca. I answered, "It's just a key. For the locked area in Rocketpunch casino." Once I finished my sentence, everyone looked at me and Kokichi asked, "Wow~! Who's gonna use it first?" I said, "I plan to keep this. If any of you want to borrow it, just ask me, and I'll consider giving it to you. My only requirements are that I have it back by the following day before noon. And I pick the person who meets you there. Any objections?"

"I'll be fine as long as ya don't send me off with some fuckin' loser virgin," said Miu. "Iruma-san! That sort of language is unacceptable in a school setting!" yelled Taka. "Both of you shut up! It's been a long day. We should all meet up somewhere!" said Hina. I said, "We should probably get the dorms sorted out first. I can sense the amount of awkwardness radiating in this room. I assume that I have to assign dormmates; I'll get to work. Same process as the investigation group picking."

1:00 PM

뱌쿠야: Naegi. Any female classmate.

마코토: I don't mind, as long as I don't end up with a girl. it would make things awkward.

쿄코: Celeste. Any male.

쇼코: Master Togami. Asahina.

1:01 PM

히나: Sakura. Any guys.

군담: Mortal Soda. ANY OF THE OTHER PUNY MORTALS!

타카: I am fine with a male dormmate!

코마루: I'd like to stay with Toki!

타에코: Kirigiri. Any male.

히로: I don't care too much.

1:02 PM

WEEIRD: any woman. any male.

This user has blocked you.

REDSUS: I don't care too much.

Perv: Any woman~

This user has blocked you.

1:03 AM

사쿠라: Hina. Any male classmates.

레온: Hiro. 

사야카: Junko or Tsumugi.

무쿠로: Maizono. Shirogane.

수무기: Enoshima. Maizono.

하지메: Makoto. Izuru.

나기토: You can assign me to whomever! Just not Enoshima.

1:04 PM

소니아: Nanami. Any male classmate.

치아키: Sonia. Hanamura.

몬도: Any dude's fine, as long as it ain't that Taka dude.

치히로: If possible, I'd like to be alone.

카주이치: I'm cool with any guy, just not Tanaka.

네코마루: IF IT IS POSSIBLE! I'D LIKE TO BE WITH AKANE!

아카네: I don't care too much. As long as the person is also athletic.

리오마: If possible, I'd appreciate it if I got a room to myself.

Timeskip: 7 minutes [1:11 PM]

"Alright. I'll hand out the room arrangement to the most responsible in the room. No room has more than four inhabitants." The papers said, 

-Byakuya & Makoto [1]

-Toko, Komaru & Kotoko [2]

-Taka, Mondo, Nekomaru & Ryoma [3]

-Sakura, Hina, & Akane [4]

-Sonia & Chiaki  [5] 

-Sagikun, Gonta, Kirumi & Chihiro [6]

-Gundham, Kazuichi & Jataro [7] 

-Yoshilai, Izuru & Nagisa [8] 

-Shuichi & Kokichi [9]

-Tenko, Angie & Himiko [10]

-Hiro, Leon & Masaru [11]

-Tsumugi, Junko & Sayaka [12]

-Fuyuhiko, Peko, Maki & Kaito [13]

-Mahiru & Hiyoko [14]

-Kyoko & Celeste [15]

-Kaede & Miu [16]

-Kiibo, Rantaro, & Monaca [17]

-Kiyo, Teruteru,  & Hifumi [18]

"Who's.......Sagikun?" asked Hina. "Sagikkun means imposter in Korean." I said. "We should meet up at dinnertime. And if you aren't back by then, then we will try to find you. If you can, please message someone your whereabouts if you can't make it to the meetings." I go to the laundry room, put Nagisa on my back, place Kotoko on the upper part of Monaca's wheelchair, and ask Masaru to carry Jataro. Then I leave the room pushing the wheelchair.

Izuru and Rantaro jog over and carry Nagisa and push Monaca's wheelchair. I walk to room 2 and put Kotoko on the bed. Then I ask Masaru to bring Jataro to room 7, place him on the bed and stay there until Jataro wakes up. Finally, I go to room 8 and take Nagisa from Izuru and place him on the bed. I use the lint roller on the spare mattress and take out some blankets from the closet. I place one on Nagisa and leave the other one on the spare mattress.

About 30 minutes later, the doorbell rings. My glasses tell me that the people outside are Lucky Lottery. I stand up and open the door. Byakuya wasn't wearing the green cross around his neck, and Makoto was only wearing his hoodie. Both were still wearing the items I gave them a while ago. "Can we go in?" asked Makoto. I opened the door wider and motioned for them to enter. 

Nagisa was still asleep and Izuru decided to inspect the Shrine of Judgement again. I took a seat next to Nagisa on the bed, and the other two sat on the mattress. "The items I gave you are known as soulmate items." "Excuse me? I believe I heard you wrong. Soulmate items?" asks Byakuya. I say, "Yes. These items have a specific color embedded into them that links back to your soulmate. The two items will always be differently colored and the color is never your soulmate's favorite color. For example." 

I pull out a pair of pink-lined white clip-on earrings and a black choker with a brown heart on it. "These are meant to represent the pair's hair colors. Once the pair have interacted romantically, the item will say, 'Congratulations! You found the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with!' I don't know why I programmed them to do that. Trust me, it works. I'll show you in a little." 

Word Count: 1016.

[Apologies for the late update.]