Body Discovery #1: Sayaka Maizono

I wake up to see...again? Izu cuddled into my side and Nagisa curled up next to my arm. I'm...not surprised; Izu's insomnia is so harmful that he doesn't sleep more than 5-6 hours; plus he's a light sleeper, and Nagisa must've noticed that Izu moved to the mattress. I grab my e-Handbook and my hair clip, both on the mattress. 

Both of them started hugging me tighter, and I had to slowly sit up or I'd probably wake up Nagisa. Izu opened his eyes slightly when I moved my arm and said, "I slept more this time, I guess. Why did you take so long?" I patted his head and said, "I had to watch the murder and run the love hotel. Sorry. You could've been up there too, you know?" 

He leaned into my hand and said, "Nagisa wouldn't understand. He also might run his mouth." I said, "You do remember his past, right? He didn't say anything about his parents treating him as a video game character for 5 years. And he's smarter than some of the older teens here, he knows what happens if he exposes us." Izu sits up, leans on my shoulder, and hugs me again.

I check my e-Handbook as I put my hair up. It's 6:50. I check my messages.

수무기: Did you see Maizono on the cameras? She isn't in our room.

요씨: Yep. She was attacked in Room 1. I already made the file.

수무기: I see. I'll inform the other 2. I trust you've told Kamukura-san.

Tsumugi isn't worried, she's hoping that a murder has occurred. She is a Danganronpa fan, after all. Izu presses his forehead against my chest and says, "Should we tell Nagisa?" "Tell me what? You can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone." Nagisa sits up and joins the now-hug. About a minute later, Nagisa backs out of the hug and I say, "Okay. But you have to promise not to tell anyone. Not even the other warriors."

I hold out my pinkie and Nagisa holds out his. He connects the two and says, "I promise on my love for Kotoko and the other 3." I slowly turned my hand and touch our thumbs together. [That's how I learned how to do pinkie promises from my mom.] I take a deep breath and say, "Izu and I are technically running this whole operation. Izu is one of the people who abducted everyone. And I knew too much about the plan to simply be a student."

!MENTIONS OF ABUSE!

Nagisa narrows his eyes and shrugs. He says, "I've heard worse. Can I see the security camera room?" I smiled and reply, "Of course. Are you still scared of others trying to murder you?" Nagisa's face fell and said, "Of course. After more research in the textbook library, I almost died from the amount of abuse I went through. I should have died, but my immune system let me live."

!MENTIONS OF ABUSE ARE OVER!

Izu lifts his head off my chest and asks, "So...you're still going to stick with us most of the time?" Nagisa nods and replies, "Yes. I hope you weren't expecting alone time with your girlfriend." Izu shot a glare at Nagisa and stood up to head in the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and looked outside. There aren't any Monokumas, so I go around knocking on doors to make sure everyone is in their rooms.

The first one I checked was Room 2. Komaru answered and said that everyone who was assigned to her room was there. I checked Room 3 next, only to see Ryoma answer the door. Ishimondo shares the bed, and Nekomaru gets the mattress. Upon further interrogation, Ryoma has been sleeping on the floor for the past 3 days.

I checked Rooms 4 and 5 next. All of them were there. Next was Room 6. Kirumi wasn't there, but she did tell Chihiro she would be back once the announcement went off. There wasn't much to report on the next 4 rooms, other than Kokichi asking me about Mikan's file and Jataro in Room 11. I checked the rest of the rooms except for Room 18. I wouldn't dare enter that room unless someone was murdered in there. It took me a while to check all the rooms, so the morning announcement went off.

"RISE- AND- SHINE- URSINE. IT- IS- 7- AM."

Monodam has to be the most normal of all the Monokubs. Everyone exited their room and went to the Dining Hall. I made my way to the Love Hotel and saw Makoto and Byakuya. The two were trying to find a way to get Makoto to stand again. I ask, "What happened here?~" Both of them jumped and saw me. Byakuya replies, "Yoshi, it's not what you think. We-" I chuckle and reply, "I know. I saw you two on the cameras. I was Monokuma in that scenario." 

Makoto interrupted with, "Um...can you help me get up? I still can't stand, and the others might wonder where we are...and I doubt you want to be affiliated with me..." I respond, "Byakuya, you go to the Dining Hall first. I'll bring Makoto in 5 minutes." Byakuya handed me the key and left first, and Makoto asked about the information he saw. He showed me the photo he took on his e-Handbook.

Aha. He took a picture of the sections that showed 'Future Children' and 'Spouse.' He says, "I don't...know what to think of this..." I put my hand on his shoulder and say, "Both of you know now. Byakuya's been trying to be nicer. Do you think he loves you?" Makoto's face falls and he replies, "Not really...he treats me so...harshly." I chuckle and say, "Have you seen the way he treats everyone else? Even the children? He's more harsh with them than he is with you."

Makoto's eyes widened with shock. I put one of his arms around my shoulders and say, "Don't want to keep the others waiting. Now work with me here." We got to the Dining Hall and Hina says, "Oh! Now we're just missing Maizono and Iruma-san! What...happened Naegi?" Makoto replies, "I tripped and rolled my ankle. I can't walk properly." Miu leans against the door to the kitchen and says, "Bullshit. I saw your virgin ass, Yashi, and Tocami coming from the casino!"

"Makoto, just have a seat. Does anyone know where Sayaka is?" I ask. Tsumugi says, "Not sure. She wasn't in our room when I woke up, and she's not much of a wanderer." I pretend to be shocked and say, "The only rooms I didn't check this morning were Rooms 1 and 18. She must be in Room 1!" I dash to Lucky Lottery's shared room and open the door. 

"Holy shit! What happened in here?" shouts Hiro. I look into the bathroom to see...Sayaka. Unconscious. Mikan tripped on something and landed in...an awkward position. Ibuki immediately runs to her to help her up. Tenko lets out a loud shriek, and Izu runs next to me. "Holy shi-" The screen flickers on after the bell sounds.

"A body has been discovered! Everyone make their way to Room 1!"

It's good to see Kuma doing the body discovery announcement rather than any of his family. Kyoko walks up to the unconscious Sayaka and places a hand on her neck to check for a pulse. Kyoko says, "She's still alive. Barely, but she's alive." I crouch next to Kyoko to stop the bleeding and shout, "Someone get the medkit!"

Word Count: 1255.

[Been waiting a while to do this. Relieved that I was able to.]