Class Trial 1.1 - Opening Segment

Kuma was already there, waiting for us with his family. He waved and said, "HELLO!~ Read the plates for your seatings!" Most people walked around until they saw their names, but some...hesitated. Sonia asks, "Why are there two names on some of these?" Kuma cackles and says, "Weeeell~ we ran out of seats. So some of you have to share!"

Gundham and Kazuichi shouted, "I will not share a seat with this heathen!/I ain't sharing a seat with him!" Kuma said, "If you two don't want to share a seat, then...is anyone willing to share a seat with someone?" Izu raised his hand and said, "I'll share with Yoshi. Neither of us has a problem with it." Kuma jumped and said, "Okay! I'll have the seatings updated next time!"

Izu walked over to my seat, which wasn't difficult; we were next to each other. And Kazuichi took Izu's seat. The people who have to share podiums are:

[AN: Here's the seatings. I am aware my handwriting is shit.]

Kuma said, "If you could link your e-Handbook to your podium, it would be much appreciated! It helps the trial move faster!" I placed my e-Handbook on the stand; it connected

Kuma said, "If you could link your e-Handbook to your podium, it would be much appreciated! It helps the trial move faster!" I placed my e-Handbook on the stand; it connected. All everyone can see are my notes, although the descriptions are hidden. Everyone else followed suit, and the people who shared seats had two stands.

Kuma presses a button and says, "Alright! Let's get this party started! Now...let's discuss the murder weapon!" I open my notes as Mondo says, "Obviously, she was stabbed with a knife. Any ol' knife, I assume." He cast his idea to the center. It's a standard knife, with no labels or print on the blade or handle. I released a picture of Sayaka's abdomen with the knife and the kitchen knife set and shoot away Mondo's projection. 

"False. Upon further investigation, a kitchen knife had gone missing from the set in the kitchen. I'm one to assume it was used on Sayaka." Mondo puts a hand on his chin and says, "Good point. I could see that as a kitchen knife." Chihiro said, "Poor Maizono-san...she didn't even get to resist." 

Makoto said, "No, that's wrong!" He cast a picture of the inside of Room 1 and said, "The walls, floor, and furniture make it look like there was a struggle. Maizono-san resisted, possibly with another weapon." Chihiro nodded and said, "My bad. I wasn't able to enter the room. I was too scared, and there were too many people in there." The projection was removed.

Hiro then said, "What about the rooming? The killer must have been staying in that room to kill her!" Kiyo said, "False. All the rooms had more than one person staying in them. How would that work? Especially because leaving your room after nighttime was agreed to be forbidden." I respond, "It's an agreement. Those can be broken. I didn't see a contract to be signed, and did you forget about the key?"

Hiro yelled, "WHATEVER! Then they were working together! Accomplices are a thing in real-life murders!" Shuichi said, "W-well, we need to ask the principal." He turned to Kuma and asked, "A-are we allowed to have accomplices?" Kuma said, "Well~ Yes! Technically. Only the person who finished off the person would graduate, so the accomplice would die with the rest!"