Love Hotel Event #1: Mondo's Fantasy

!SMUT WARNING!

[Apologies in advance, this is my first time properly writing something like this .]

Taka's POV:

I entered the swinging double doors and stop in.......a white room? Yoshilai also handed me something else before leaving. It's an orange and black knee bracelet. I can't see anything wrong with it and I'm not one to turn down a present! I put the bracelet on my right knee. I sit down on the armchair close to the double doors.

I hear the door open. Did I forget to lock it? I turn around and see......Mondo. He's wearing what looks like a corsage on his head. It's made with white roses and tied with a red ribbon. I stand up and walk over to him. "Good evening, Owada-san!" I said, trying to hide the fact I knew why he was here. He looked in my direction and blushed accordingly.

Mondo said, "Hey." He then looked at the floor. The monitor then flashed a question. The screen read,

"WHO USED THE KEY?"

I typed my name in. The screen switched to,

"WHO ENTERED SECOND?"

I typed in Mondo's name. Then the room started changing color.

"SEARCHING THOUGHTS.........LOADING ALLEYWAY FANTASY."

Soon the room switched to look like a typical street in the city surrounded by buildings and streetlamps. Mondo looked behind us and grabbed my hand and started running towards the building at the end of the street. "Owada-kun! Why are we running?" "There's a big-ass group of mercs behind us. I think they want my head on a stick." He ran to the corner and turned into the alleyway.

He then splashed some water on his hair putting it down and covered the Crazy Diamonds symbol on his back with some mud. He also splashed water on my head and gave me his jacket. He said, "Put it on." I asked, "What for?" He said, "Disguise. Duh. And mess up your hair." I did as he said and he pinned me to the cleanest wall and kissed me. Wait...

HE KISSED ME! OH MY- He pushed me more into the wall as I heard the mercenaries say, "Damn it! We lost 'em. We better find them before the boss gets back." He deepened the kiss and I put my hands on the back of his neck. What am I doing? This...is wrong! But why...?

Why do I enjoy it so much?

The mercenaries left and Mondo pulled away. He said, "Sorry. Had to think of a way so they couldn't ID us." He looked away and started messing up his eyeliner. I looked towards the concrete wondering what would happen next. I opened my mouth to say something to Mondo-

"*faintly* Are you sure the dickhead's around here?"

Is that the mercenaries hunting for Mondo? Is there a- I looked at the sleeve of the jacket he gave me and there was a blinking button. I quickly cut the button off with my pocket knife and throw it over to the park across the street. I grab the back of Mondo's collar and pull him in for a kiss. "Mmph!" He pinned me back against the wall and picked me up, my back against the wall.

The mercenaries looked around the corner to see us again. "Wow. You two are horny fucks. Have fun." They walked off, following the signal. That was when Mondo decided to undo some of the buttons on my uniform shirt. He slid his hand up my shirt and- STARTED TOUCHING MY CHEST?!

My POV:

I'm watching the Ishimondo event from the cameras with Monokuma, and..........HOLY SHIT! Taka's got some game! Mondo picked him up and pushed him up the wall. He unbuttoned Taka's shirt and slid his hand under his shirt. I can't see much from this angle but based on Taka's reaction...I'm not going to say it. 

Mondo then started kissing Taka's neck and made his way down to his collarbone. Taka simply put his hand over his mouth and closed his eyes. Mondo took his mouth off Taka's collarbone and licked his ear. Two seconds later, Taka and Mondo fell to the floor. The screen then said, 

"Congratulations. You have completed 'Alleyway Fantasy.' Please clean yourselves up and exit through the doors. It appears that it is nighttime. Please use the complimentary bed to sleep in and leave the room at 7:00 AM. Thank you for using the Love Hotel. Make sure both participants can use both legs before exiting the room."

The room then shifted into a luxury hotel room. Penthouse, with a view of Towa City. [This is after the WOH left it in shambles.]

"Wait! That city looks very run down!" Taka said. Mondo replied, "Write it down or something. Don't bother me, I'm tired." Mondo proceeded to enter the bathroom and lock the door. I heard the shower turn on, and Taka started looking for the closet. [Not to hide in, to find spare towels.] He found it near the bathroom door and tried to open it. Naturally, locked. I have the key up here.

The closet contains all of the character files. From a person's family tree to their real name, their soulmate, and their future kids, it's all in that closet. I probably should've found a better place to hide it, but whatever. Kuma said it would be funny if anyone actually found it. No other mastermind decided to move it, so it's staying there. I wonder who's going to find it.

At this point, it was already 11:30 PM, so I decided to call it a day and head back to the room I assigned to myself. I go through the requests sent in my head. I think I'll lend the key to Celeste tomorrow. I already know what's coming up, so I'm going to provide some humorous evidence. I see Nagisa back on the bed and Izu on the spare mattress. I decide to sleep next to Izu.

Our first day at Hope's Peak is over.

Word Count: 994. 

[If you were expecting actual smut, I'm sorry. Ishimondo's getting a second event anyway. When? No clue.]