INVESTIGATE [#1]

Kuma popped out of nowhere and handed me the file I made. 

Monokuma File #1: The victim was Sayaka Maizono. She was discovered in Room 1, in the dormitory. The attack took place in the bathroom. The visible wounds on Maizono are a stab to the abdomen, and her right wrist appears to have been fractured. Still conscious.

"Alright, everyone! Let's clear our heads. Sayaka is still alive. Mikan is tending to her wounds right now. I need a second person to help her and two people to guard the entrance to the bathroom. No one gets in or out without checking with me." I shout. Mondo and Sakura both volunteered to watch the crime scene, and I stand nearby with my e-Handbook.

Makoto's POV:

As Mikan patches up Sayaka, I started investigating the scene. The first thing I noticed was the state of the room. Splotches of silver paint are accompanied by slashes in the wallpaper. Maizono didn't go down without a fight, that's for sure.

Evidence of Struggle: There are several scratches and gouges on the bed and walls in Room 1.

I saw that Kyoko was crouched over something in the corner of my- well, Togami and my shared room. I ask, "Um...Kirigiri-san? What are you doing?" Kyoko stood up and replied, "I found something interesting. This is your room right?" I nod, and she continues, "I thought so. I find it weird that your room is oddly clean in the corners. 

I expected Togami to be a neat person, but most people don't pay attention to the corners. If you two were in here last night, there would be some hair in the corners of this room. So...where were you two?" I stutter, "D-does it m-matter? Togami and I were...I was...at the Shrine of Judgement!" Kyoko placed a hand on her chin and said, "I'll believe you. For now."

Room 1 Cleanliness: Not a single hair was found on the floor at the scene of the crime. In addition, the lint roller shows evidence of being used.

I exited the room and went to the Dining Hall. Some people couldn't stand the sight of the blood and hide out there. I walked up to Hina and asked, "Did anything...weird happen within the last two days?" Hina thought for a moment before saying, "Ah! Yes! One day, I was here drinking tea with Ogami-san. There was one more person that entered!"

I ask, "Do you remember who it was?" Hina said, "Um...give me a moment...you might be better off asking Ogami-san, my memory isn't the best..." I reply, "Okay. Thanks, Hina!" I run back to Room 1 and ask, "Am I allowed to speak with Ogami-san?" Yoshi looks up and says, "If Sakura says you can speak with her, then go ahead."

I ask, "Ogami-san. Hina told me that you and she were in the Dining Hall drinking tea when one more person walked in. Who was it?" Sakura replies, "Ah. I remember. Hina and I were drinking tea when I dropped my cup. I went into the kitchen to grab a new one, and I noticed the knife set in the kitchen. I went out and saw Maizono. 

She went into the kitchen. Said something about being hungry for a snack. When she left, I went back into the kitchen and saw that one of the knives was gone." I say, "Thank you, Ogami-san."

Aoi & Sakura's Account: The knife from the kitchen went missing while both were in the Dining Hall. Sakura claims that Maizono took one of the knives from the kitchen knife set in the kitchen.

"Switching" Rooms: On the night of the attack, Makoto let Sayaka stay in Room 1. When the victim was discovered, the key to Room 1 was in possession of Byakuya. Sayaka had originally asked Makoto to stay in Room 1 when someone attempted to force their way into Room 12, and she became frightened.

Hajime's POV:

Alright. My first reaction was to check the rest of the room. There was...a katana on the floor. It was covered in slashes and lost some of its color. Why-? I also noticed a...shard? I picked it up and after a second look, it looks like one of the gifts available from the MonoMono machine. I went to Rocketpunch casino to check the list. Sure enough, it was the Meteorite Arrowhead, and I also found the katana on the list too. It is a copy of...Zantetsuken.