Chapter 2: Day 1

My POV:

I wake up to...Yeah, I think you got it by now. The only difference is that Kotoko is on the bed. I checked my e-Handbook for the time and if I got any messages. It's 5:04 AM; Early, but no worries. I sit up and try to head into the bathroom. As I prepare for the fuckfest that is the 1st chapter of SDR2, I hear some thoughts.

"I can't believe this guy. At least he isn't hugging me. How do I get out of bed without waking either of them?"

-Kazuichi

"I need to charge my MP before I leave this room today. My magic could help someone!"

-Himiko

"-shi? Are you up?" Nagisa asks. He yawns and hugs me. I hold his head and whisper, "Sorry for waking you up. Can you go back to sleep?" He nods and says, "Maybe an extra hour...it's cold..." He hugs me tighter and I put a blanket over him...which ends up waking Izu. He blinks and drops his head on my left side.

I whisper, "Your head is heavy." He mumbles, "Leave me alone~ I wasn't able to sleep until midnight~" I sigh and say, "Fine. I will try to move your head carefully in about 5 minutes. Don't get too comfortable." He puts his head back and I start looking through the schedule for today.

Alright...the old beach house should be open...or more accurately, the hallway to the old beach house. According to the map and brochure of Hope's Peak, this leads to a room where the teacher's lounge is. The principal thought it was a good idea to grant the teachers a little more alone time and a whole beach house for faculty meetings. Only the teachers and principal have a keycard to access this area, and Kuma's meant to leave a couple around the first floor.

Alright...I might propose a meeting today to figure out what is new. I think that Kuma's going to give us the key to the garage... otherwise known as Kazuichi's Ultimate Lab. And then...eh, whatever. Doesn't matter right now. I move Izu's head and tuck in Nagisa before making my way to the bathroom.

Nagisa's POV:

Another day in this hell. Anyway, I feel Yoshi stand up and I roll over and hug the closest thing. I thought it was a pillow until it flinched. Izuru didn't push me off, but he was tense. I hear some shuffling coming from the bed. Kotoko's awake, or half-awake. She did always have this habit of waking up to the slightest noises or waking up early in general.

I hear light steps approaching my side of the mattress. I feel arms hug my sides. Is Kotoko...cuddling me? I hear a door open. It must be Yoshi. My living pillow hasn't moved, and neither has Kotoko. I hear snickering, and Izuru saying, "Please help me. I don't want to come off as rude, but I might end up..." The footsteps stop at where Kotoko was.

Yoshi very softly lifted my grip on Izuru's arm and carefully laid my arm next to it. I gripped her wrist and she lifted Kotoko and me and placed us on the bed. How is she this strong? She's not even that tall! (Yoshi is 163.2 cm/5'4.25" tall) I doze off again, and I feel Kotoko cuddle more into my side.

My POV:

Oh lord, that was hilarious. Not the first time Izu's asked me for help, but the first time he was worried that he would hurt a child's feelings. I got Nagisa's hand off my wrist and took a picture for blackmailing purposes. Don't judge me. If a kid that isn't even in high school were joking about you dating someone who is just your friend, you'd want a way to shut them up.

Izu walks into the bathroom and I scroll through my messages. I'm meant to give Kazuichi the key today...I totally could. Oh wait, Celeste is first...I'll tell Kazuichi that I have to push back his a day. I see a notification from Hajime.

하지메: Hey...could I have the key in 2 days?

요씨: Um...nope. The best I can do is give it to you in 4.