8. Damn Granger

Hey everyone! I hope you're all liking the story so far... comments would be SOOO appreciated, that's what makes us authors keep going ^_^

Anyways, I thought maybe it was time to show you a bit of Draco's pov.

Enjoy~~

When they were asked to get dress robes, Draco felt something special was going to happen this year. He assumed it would be one of those traditional balls he had attended with his family or simply a celebration of something someone had done, but he had no clue about the tournament. No one did. His father was working in the Ministry, but he wouldn't bring up work at home unless it affected him in some way; he was also aware that his mother knew every tiny detail about what was going on, so he trusted her judgments. It wouldn't matter even if he didn't know what was it for. He had the best-looking robe tuxedo from the most expensive, exquisite boutique for this occasion; he might not have been one of the champions (as if he would risk his life over something so ridiculous), but he still had the potential to stand out and be the best-looking guy. He snorted thinking of the day Weasel got his package with that ugly robe in it. He had a good laugh out of that one!

Draco took a cologne that stood on his bedside table and sprayed both sides of his neck two times. It was the smell he kept with him wherever he went. He knew it worked in all types of situations, especially with girls. A night with Pansy was made sure, no girl could ever resist that scent, especially not Pansy who was already all over him. He smirked at the thought and sprayed on his wrists as well, there was no need for second chances.

"Are you going to spray it to your hair as well?" said Theo while tying his tie. He chuckled when Draco paused and looked at him in the mirror.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Let's not overdo it. I don't want Pansy's tongue all over me," he smirked, "yet.."

Theo winced. "Ew, I beg you, please do it somewhere else but not here."

Draco laughed at that. "I can't promise, mate. Things can get, you know... heated," he winked.

Theo shook his head a little. "Don't heat up my room, please," he watched Draco for a second. "If you're done here let's go, I can hear the crowd already," he glanced up at the ceiling while straightening his shirt.

Draco looked at his reflection in the mirror, he looked quite handsome with his black robe tuxedo with a white shirt and a white vest under it. The buttons on his robe shined under the light. After fixing his bow tie one last time, he moved to the door and went upstairs with Theo and Blaise. Few other of his friends were also there waiting for their dates. A girl from Beauxbaton approached Blaise and he offered her his arm, winking at Draco as they walked inside.  Draco shook his head slightly and smiled. His best friend was the epitome of charm, he always knew how to approach anyone and it worked every time. He didn't know how, but maybe it had something to do with his natural good looks and the way he spoke so softly. Draco could understand how some women would be attracted to him. Theo on the other hand was very different, not only because he seemed like an arrogant jerk most of the time, but also because he was always very blunt towards strangers when meeting new people.

Draco looked around his eyes immediately found Weasley with his grandma robe, Draco laughed mercilessly when Weasley noticed his stare. Potter's attire seemed okay, but the laces were all he needed to see on Weasley, the boy looked like an idiot. He could laugh at that sight for the rest of the night.

He felt a quick tap on his shoulder and he immediately turned back while still laughing. Pansy Parkinson was standing with a pale pink dress that screamed flamboyant and flashy. He had never seen her in a dress like that before, but this was exactly the kind of dress he would expect her to wear. He wondered if the cleavage was her own way of giving him a signal or was he just hoping for too much? Either way, he was suddenly more ecstatic about the ball.