School Day

"Caitlyn dear, it's time for school! We don't want to be late now, do we? Your friends are waiting for you outside" Mrs.Kiramman called to her daughter. "Coming mother!" Caitlyn replies. She quickly grabs her books and makes her way downstairs. She quickly kissed her mother and father on the cheeks before going outside to see her friends. Walking outside, the girl is met with a wave and a smile from her friends. "Hi, Jayce, Hi, Viktor!" She announces as she smiles back. "Good Morning, Caitlyn," Viktor says. 

"Here, let me hold your stuff," says Jayce as he reaches for her backpack. She thanks him and they all head off to school. "I just remembered we have a test in English today, did you study?" Viktor asks Jayce. "Wait what, when did the teacher say that?!" Jayce panics. Viktor lets out a small laugh before responding, "I'm simply messing around."  Caitlyn giggled. "It's not like you would've studied anyway." Which got a glare from Jayce. 

"That's not true! I totally would've studied!" He exclaims. "If you're not too busy making goo-goo eyes at Princess Mel that is," Viktor says with a slight laugh which caused Jayce to go a little red in the face. Not too long later they make it to school, Piltover High. A place that allows people from all over the Runeterra to get a good education. The group of three made it over to their other friends who were waiting outside the school. While they all started talking Caitlyn noticed a familiar pink-haired girl laughing with a few other people, one of them being her other friend Qiyana. Due to both of them coming from wealthy families they often hung out a time or two when their parents were working on some business. 

Not wanting to interrupt, Caitlyn hangs back with Jayce and Viktor. "Now would be the perfect time for you to study," Viktor tells Jayce. "But I don't want to-" Before he can finish his sentence, Caitlyn smacks his head. "You'll fail if you don't, and you know how your mom will react, she'll ground you." The brunette sighs but proceeds to take out what he'll need to study. Caitlyn took out a book she had in her bag and started to read. It for hard to concentrate since she couldn't stop thinking about the pink haired girl she bumped into yesterday. Caitlyn couldn't forget how rough she looked when she bumped into her. Her thoughts get interrupted by someone snapping in her face. 

"Everything okay Cait? You seem more spaced out than you normally are" Jayce asks. "What? Yeah, I'm fine. Go back to studying." Jayce quirks his eyebrow but keeps quiet. "I have to go see my teacher for extra credit, but I'll see you both later," Viktor says. Jayce and Caitlyn say goodbye before going back to what they were doing. From time to time, Caitlyn looks up, curious about Vi. After a while, she notices Vi's no longer talking to Qiyana and so she heads over to her friend, wanting to know more about the pink-haired girl. Qiyana looks up and see's Caitlyn coming her way. 

"Hey Cait, what's up?" She says with a smile before sitting down on one of the benches. "I actually wanted to ask you about one of your friends," Caitlyn says before for sitting down next to her. "You have to be more specific than that." She says taking out a nail file and filing her nails. "Um...the tall pink-haired girl with the scratches on her face?" Caitlyn clarified. "Oh you mean Vi? What do you want with that roid monkey?" Qiyana asks laughing a bit. "Well you see... yesterday we ended up bumping into each other. I thought she was.... interesting to say the least, but before I was able to ask for her name she said something about Powder and ran off. I was wondering if you could tell me a little more about Vi?" Caitlyn asks as she watched Vi who was play-fighting with a spiky-haired boy. Qiyana gives a small smirk before shouting at the top og her lungs. 

"AYO, VI-" before she can finish, Caitlyn puts a hand over her mouth. "Oh my gosh, shut up!" A blush spreads on her face in embarrassment. Qiyana lick's Caitlyn's hand, making the blue-haired girl remove her hand from the other girl's mouth. "That's disgusting, what's wrong with you?!" Being caught off guard, Vi heard her name called, when she looked around her eyes ended up landing on Caitlyn and she froze. "Holy shi-" Before she could finish her sentence she felt a fist impact her face. "OW, son of a bitch! What the hell Mylo!?" She yelled at her younger brother.