Sneaking In

The next day at school, Vi notices Caitlyn acting much different. "She seems sad," She comments to Qiyana who nods in agreement. "Why don't you go over there and talk to her." Qiyana suggests. "Why me?" She asks to only get a blank stare from the girl next to her. "Fair point" Vi says before going over to Caitlyn and sitting with her. "Hey Cupcake, is everything okay? I couldn't help but notice how down you looked" She says to the sad girl. "I can't hang out with you anymore. I'm sorry, Vi." Vi looks hurt and Caitlyn frowns. 

"It's my parents. Well my mother mostly." She says. Vi looked down sadly. "They found out what happened with the Enforcer didn't they?" She asked. "Well they did find out about that but they have no clue it had anything to do with you and no it's not for that reason" Caitlyn explains.  "So then what reason could it-" Vi frowns, "It's because I'm from the Undercity, isn't it?" Caitlyn doesn't say anything and avoided eye contact with her. 

"I'm sorry but I have to go," She says before grabbing her stuff and leaving. Vi watched her walk away and finally realized what she needed to do. She went back over to Qiyana. "You know where Caitlyn lives right?" She asked. "Yes, why?" Qiyana asked. "Her parents aren't letting her hang out with us anymore and... I think I'm ready to tell her how I feel." Vi confessed. "WHAT?!" Mylo exclaimed.

 "About damn time," Qiyana says with an impressed look on her face. "But in order for me to do it... sadly I'm gonna need your help Mylo" Vi sighed.  "Uh oh." Qiyana teases. "What did you have in mind?" The boy asks nervously. "Don't worry your empty little head about that now my dear brother" Vi says patting him on the head. "Get your hand off me." He responds as he slaps her hand away. "And stop being creepy." He included.  

"You have nothing to do after school right?" She asks. "Well, I-" He quickly gets cut off. "No? Great! I'll see you later!" Vi said before walking out of the room. "Now what does she want?" Mylo says to Qiyana. "Consider it a makeup for the argument you had," Qiyana responds. "Shouldn't you be making it up to her as well then?" Mylo counters. "I'll be helping her get to Cait's house so she can confess, that's more than enough." She shrugged.

A few hours after school ended, Qiyana gave Vi the directions to Caitlyn's house. "What exactly do you need me for?" Mylo asks as they approached the Kiramman residence. "I need you to be my stepping stool," Vi says before climbing over the wall surrounding the house. "Wait what? Vi are you sure that this is a good idea?" Her brother asks on the other side. "Totally, now come on!" She says in a hushed tone not wanting to alert Caitlyn's parents. Mylo reluctantly climbed over the wall and slipped on the way down. "Ow!" He exclaimed in pain. 

"Shut up!" She whisper shouted. She pulls Mylo up and tries to see if she can find the window to Caitlyn's room. "If we get caught I'm totally blaming you for this!" Mylo whisper-shouted back. "We aren't gonna get caught now come on and give me a boost" She says looking at the window. Mylo carefully boosts Vi up and Vi tries to peak inside. "Lift me higher," She says, almost able to see inside. "I'm trying, jeez." He responds as he pushes her up a bit higher and stands a bit straighter. 

Vi looks through the window and saw Caitlyn laying down in bed. She knocks on the window to get her attention but it didn't work. She knocks again a little louder. Caitlyn quickly shot up as she heard a banging noise coming from outside. Her eyes widened when she saw Vi outside. She goes to the window and opens it. "Vi? What are you doing here?! My parents are going to go mad if they see you!" Caitlyn says in a hushed tone so she wouldn't alert her parents. 

"I know but I just really needed to see you. There's something I have to tell you" Vi says getting a little nervous. "Can you hurry this up? You're heavy as shit!" Mylo says struggling to keep Vi on his shoulders. "Shut up Mylo!" She says to him. "Why do you have Mylo with you? What's going on?" Caitlyn asks worriedly.  "This is the only way for me to reach your window. But knowing you these past couple of days have really been very awesome and I needed to tell you that everything Powder and Mylo said yesterday was true and I do think you're beautiful and I really want you to be my-" She got cut off by Mylo shaking. "Vi I can't feel my shoulders" He struggled. "Hold it!" She says trying not to fall.