Confession

The next few days aren't as eventful as it usually is, mainly because Vi doesn't wanna let Caitlyn down. "You've changed," Mylo says jokingly. Vi looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Changed how?" She asked. "Normally, you'd be starting fights with people, now you're actually being productive." She rolled her eyes. "Shut up it's only been a few days," Vi says irritated. "Well, If I'm being honest, I'm proud of you. I'm sure Vander would be too. I'm definitely gonna tell him."  While Mylo continued to talk Vi started to tune him out. 

While she was staring off into space she noticed Caitlyn who was across the room talking to who Vi assumes is her friend. She couldn't help but stare at the blue-haired girl and smile slightly. Mylo looks at his sister and sighs, "Stop being a creep." Vi rests her chin on her hand and continued to look at her not paying attention to what he said. "Yeah you should do it," She says absent-mindedly. "So I should ask Caitlyn out on a date?" Vi whips her head around and stares at the boy. "I was joking! I knew you weren't paying attention." She rolled her eyes. 

"I was so paying attention!" She exclaims. "Then what was the last thing I said?" Mylo asks smugly. Vi tried to remember but when couldn't she huffed and crossed her arms. "Fine, you win" Mylo chucked at her. "I know." He replies smugly. "Yeah, whatever wise-ass" Vi says before playfully hitting him on the arm. "Why don't you just ask her out already? You obviously like her and I think she likes you too, and there's clearly no competition" He points out. 

"Just mind your business." She muttered. "So I guess you won't mind if I ask her out for you?" Mylo asks with a smirk. "Wait don't-" Vi says before she got interrupted by Mylo getting up and walking over to where Caitlyn was. "Mylo!" Vi whisper shouted to him as he started to get closer to her. "Hey, Caitlyn. I have a question for you." Before he can finish, Vi comes up from behind him and covered his mouth so he wouldn't say anything else. "Leave her alone." She says through clenched teeth. Caitlyn looks at them confused. "What is the question?" 

Mylo moved Vi's hand away from his mouth. "I wanted to ask if you were busy tomorrow after school. Are you?" Caitlyn looks at the two before shaking her head. "There's nothing on my schedule, why?" Mylo gives a small grin, "Perhaps you'd like to come over again?" Vi looks at the boy shocked. "And maybe you could invite your friend that you wanted to introduce Powder to?" He adds. Caitlyn's confused look turned into a smile. "I would love to, I'll have to ask Viktor before class ends." Mylo smiled. "Glad to hear" 

Vi grabbed Mylo by the back of the neck and then gave Caitlyn a fake smile before turning around with Mylo. "I swear if you pull some shit like that again you are dead" She whisper shouted to him. "What? I can't invite friends over? How sad." He says trying to act clueless. "Don't act innocent, I know what you were planning to do!"She exclaimed. "So now Powder isn't allowed to meet new people? Caitlyn said she wanted to introduce Powder to someone, now she's getting the chance." He says as an excuse. "That's not what I meant!" Vi exclaims. "Then what do you mean?" He asks smugly. 

"I know you are about to ask Caitlyn out on a da-" Vi gets cut off by the sound of someone's voice behind her. "Ask me on a what?" Caitlyn's voice says. Vi looked over her shoulder and noticed they weren't that far away from each other. "Asked you if you believed in fate," Vi says quickly. "Fate doesn't start with a d Vi" Mylo added in not making the situation any better. Caitlyn gives a confused look. "No one said anything that had to do with the letter d, but since we are, you're a dumbass" Vi says. 

Mylo snorts before whispering, "Is that seriously the best cover-up you can come up with?" He chuckled. "Cover-up for what?" Caitlyn asks still being able to hear them, having no clue what was going on between the two. Mylo looked over at Vi. "Aren't you just great at whispering?" Vi says to Mylo sarcastically. Caitlyn gives the two a weird look before slowly walking away as the two continue to argue. "Aw man, you made her leave," Mylo says feigning sadness as he watches Caitlyn walk away. 

"Plus you weren't the best at whispering either! You almost gave yourself up back there which wouldn't be a bad thing." He shot back to Vi. "What wouldn't be a bad thing?" Qiyana asks popping out of nowhere. "Vi almost accidentally told Caitlyn that she wanted to go on a date with her" Mylo answered. "Do you even know how to shut your fucking mouth? Plus I asked her if she believed in fate, not a date." Qiyana looks over at Vi, trying and failing, to stifle a laugh. "She's full of shit" Mylo laughed which made Vi smack him in the back of the head. "Ow!" He rubs the back of his head. "So did you ask Caitlyn out on a date or ask if she believes in fate?" Qiyana asks. "Date" Mylo responds. "Fate." Vi also responds. 

Vi glares at Mylo before speaking again. "He's the one who tried asking her on a date, not me." Qiyana looks over at Mylo surprised. "You like Caitlyn?" She questions. Mylo scrunched his nose up in disgust. "Ew no. I was trying to be a good brother and wingman and ask Caitlyn if she wanted to go on a date with Vi since she's scared to make the first move" He says which got a scoff from Vi. "Or just mind your business like I've been telling you to!" She exclaimed. "What? I'm just trying to do you a favor" Mylo shrugs. 

"I don't need any favors!" Vi exclaims. "That's a shame. Caitlyn really liked you. Welp guess I gotta break the news to her" Qiyana says starting to walk away but got quickly stopped by Vi. "Wait what did you just say?" The taller girl says. "Oh my, did I say that out loud?" Qiyana says in ostensible shock. "What did you just say?"Vi repeated. "D-Did she say she liked me? As in actually me?" Vi asked shocked. "She let it slip last night when I was at her place but I don't think that matters now since you're uninterested" Qiyana shrugs. 

"Did you just stutter? Oh my god!" Mylo lets out a huge laugh, some tears escaping his eyes. Vi ignores him and instead stares at Qiyana. "I don't know how to respond to that." She says. "Do you, or don't you like Caitlyn?" Qiyana questions seriously. Vi looked down and mumbled something. "What was that Vi?" Mylo asks smugly. 

Vi repeats herself a bit louder but she still wasn't audible. "You'll have to speak up, we can't hear you," Qiyana says crossing her arms with an amused look on her face. "I guess I like her.." Vi spoke up. "You guess or you do?" Qiyana asks with a raised eyebrow. Vi groaned. "Fine do you want me to say it? Yes, I do like her!" Vi exclaims. "Aw, Vi's in love. How cute." Qiyana says wiping a fake tear. 

Mylo nods his head in agreement. "Now to figure out how to ask her out," Mylo notes. "Alright don't push it, I said like not love and I'm not gonna ask her out," Vi confirmed. Mylo and Qiyana looked at her in full confusion. But before they could say anything else the bell rung. "I'll see you guys later," Vi says before grabbing her backpack and leaving. "I'm so confused right now," Qiyana says to Mylo. 

"Me too." He responds as he watches Vi walk off. "Maybe she just needs some time" He adds on. "Knowing Vi, we're all gonna be dead and buried before she's gonna grow a pair and ask her out" Qiyana chuckled. "True. But I don't know, in all seriousness, maybe she just needs time to accept things. Also, were you serious about Caitlyn liking Vi back?" Mylo asks. "Well yes and no. No, she didn't really let it slip last night, that was a total lie but yes for the liking part. I already knew Caitlyn felt a little something for Vi when she first asked me about her" Qiyana says twiddling her fingers. "You do have good judgment, I'll admit that. As for the mutual feelings they have, what exactly do we do about that? Or should we just leave them on their own?" He pondered. Qiyana thought for a second until she came up with an idea. 

"I have the perfect idea," She says with a devilish smile. "What is it?" Mylo asks. "I'll tell you later but now I have to get to Bio. See ya!" She says before walking away. "Seriously?" Mylo mutters to himself before walking to class.