Meeting The Parents

While Vi was walking home, her brother finally caught up to her. "Meeting the parents already I see" Mylo smirked. "Really connected the dots on that one, didn't you?" Vi asks sarcastically. "I hope you didn't hurt your pea-sized brain on that one" She patted his head. "Um, no, I didn't actually," He responds in an annoyed tone. "Good," She says giving him a sarcastic smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they went home, Vi was rummaging through everything trying to find decent clothes that didn't have holes in them. When she couldn't find anything she groaned in irritation. "Dad, can I borrow one of the bartender uniforms for a couple of hours?" She went to Vander. "Yeah, what for?" He questioned. "Uh...no reason." She scratched the back of her neck. "Does it have something that has to do with that Kiramman girl? Are you guys going on a date?" He questions with a smile as he crossed his ar,s. Vi's face turned a bit red. 

"What? Of course not!...At least I don't think it is" She looked down slightly. "If it were, you'd know, and while it may not be a date, I'm sure they'll be one in the future. I can tell there's something special between you two." He says putting his hand on her shoulder. Vi thankfully smiled at him. "Can you throw down the clothes? I have to leave in 20 minutes?" She asked. "Alright, alright," Vander heads off to get the clothes while Vi takes a seat. "You nervous?" Mylo asked Vi. "Why would I be?" She asked. 

"Well you are dating the daughter of one of the most powerful people in Piltover." He says. "We aren't dating..not yet at least.." She says muttering the last part. "You should really get on that before someone else does," Mylo teases. "Someone like who?" Vi asked with a raised eyebrow. "I'm just saying," Vi ignores him after that and hopes Vander will be back with the uniform soon. Vander comes back down with the uniform. "This is the closest thing there is to your size. Might be a little tight" He says handing it to her. 

"Thanks, I really appreciate it," Vi gives a small smile before heading to the bathroom to change. Once she puts the uniform on and looked at herself in the mirror. "God I look like such a dweeb" She says out loud. Vi slicked her hair to the back and looked at herself one last time. "You got this" She says before leaving the bathroom. "I should be back soon," She informs Vander. 

"Just be safe, alright?" He says wiping down the counter, "You got it Pop"  Vi says giving him a finger salute before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she gets there Vi knocked on the door and took a deep breath. The door opened and thankfully it was Caitlyn. "Vi. Come in," Caitlyn greets with a warm smile. The door opens wider and Vi steps inside. "May I say you look quite dapper, you didn't have to go that far but I appreciate it" Caitlyn smiled. "Oh shit do I have a sweat stain?!" Vi says frantically checking herself. "Remind me to lend you a dictionary" The blue haired girl sighed. 

 "Now would be the perfect chance," Vi says a bit nervously. Caitlyn gives the girl a questioning look, "Are you really stalling? I told you it'll be alright," She says reassuringly. "I know but I just don't want to accidentally say something stupid in front of your Dad." She sighed. Caitlyn reassuringly grabs her hand. "I trust that you that you're gonna say the right thing, you always do. The worst that could happen is that my mother comes home earlier than expected. But it's not likely for that to happen" She places a gentle kiss on the girl's cheek. "Quit overthinking, I'll be with you the whole time" She says. 

"Okay," Vi responds as she gently grabs Caitlyn's hand. Caitlyn gives a small smile which earns one from Vi aswell. "Are you ready?" She asks. "Ready as I'll ever be" She sighed. "Father, here she is." Caitlyn says bringing Vi to the living room where her Dad was reading the paper. When his daughter came into the room he smiled. "So this is the girl you haven't stopped talking about?" He laughed. Caitlyn rolled her eyes.