The Last Drop

"God, what's taking her so long?" Kayn groaned. "She'll be here just give her a minute," Vi says. "It's been 20" Mylo groaned. "If she isn't here in 5 we're leaving her ass," Senna says. Not too long later, Qiyana started making her way toward the group. "There she is," Vi says with a smile, but her smile quickly fades when she notices Caitlyn. "What is she doing here?" Vi asked irritatedly looking at Qiyana and gesturing to Caitlyn. "Calm down V, I invited her." Not wanting to cause a scene, Vi sighs but nods, "Alright, just don't mess anything thing up, Topsider." She grunted. 

"Don't mind her, she's just having a little bitch fit because someone clocked her in the nose," Senna says to Caitlyn who tilted her head down in guilt. "Yeah, um, that was me. But I swear it was an accident!" Caitlyn says to the girl. Senna's eyes widened slightly and Mylo stifled a laugh. Kayn looks at Caitlyn and Vi. "Nice shot, Blue." He says patting Caitlyn on the back. "Can we get going now?" The pink-haired girl says getting frustrated. Everyone started to leave the school while Caitlyn followed after Qiyana. 

"So, what is it that you guys like to do for fun?" The blue-haired girl questions. "We mostly-" Qiyana gets cut off by Mylo. "We like to mess shit up!" He exclaims happily. "Basically what he said" Qiyana giggled. "Oh, I'd better sit back then. Vi specifically said not to mess with anything. I'd rather not taint her dislike for me any more than she already does. But you guys have fun."Caitlyn says. "Nope, nuh-uh. You are breaking something just like the rest of us." Qiyana interjects. After a long walk, they made it to Zaun. 

"I don't even see why you invited her in the first place, Vander was already pissed enough when we brought you here. Topsiders don't belong down here." Vi says to Qiyana. "Vi, let it go," Qiyana says with a sigh. "It's not that big of a deal." Vi turned around. "Yes, it is a big deal! If something happens to either of you two, we're gonna be the ones blamed for it!" She exclaims. "So we'll make sure everything goes well, trust me Vi, everything will be okay," Qiyana says reassuringly Vi's hesitant, but nods. "I'm trusting you."  They all go downstairs to their hideout and Powder came running up to Vi hugging her. 

"Hey, Pow-Pow. You doing alright?" Vi questions with a small smile while looking down at her sister. "Mhm!" Powder says with a smile, "I've been working on some new toys, wanna see?" Caitlyn looked at the two and smiled a bit. "Who is that?" Powder questions looking at Caitlyn. "She's just someone from school, pay no mind to her," Vi responds quickly which got furrowed eyebrows from Caitlyn. Ignoring her sister, Powder waves at the girl with a smile, "Hi, my name's Powder! What's yours?" She says enthusiastically.

"I'm Caitlyn Kiramman, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Caitlyn greeted with a friendly smile while holding her hand out. Vi grabs Powder's hand before the girl can respond, "You wanted to show me your toys right? Let's see them." She says taking Powder in the other direction. "Come here, I want to show you something you'd like," Qiyana says dragging Caitlyn to the indoor shooting range. "Qiyana tells me that you're one of the best shots in all of Runeterra, that true? Mylo asks picking up the gun. "Well, whatever she has said to you is absolutely wrong. I'm not one of the best...I am the best." Caitlyn replied smugly. "Prove it," Mylo says as he hands a toy gun to Caitlyn. 

"You see that target over there? I want you to put a bullet right through its head. The gun only has one bullet, don't screw this up." The boy says as he stands back with Kayn. Everyone stood back and watched as Caitlyn stood, ready to shoot. She steadily aimed the gun and a small smirk formed on her face. "I'll do you one even better," Caitlyn says before squeezing the trigger. The bullet went straight through the head of two targets which causes almost everyone's jaw to drop. "Holy shit.." Senna says. Caitlyn twirled the pistol in her hand and then handed it back to Mylo. 

"That good enough for you?" Caitlyn questions jokingly. "That's...impressive. Teach me, please!" Mylo says excitedly. Caitlyn gives a small laugh, "As they say, the student surpasses the master, and that would rob me of my title, but I could give you some tips." Vi looked at her kind of impressed. "You're an alright shot." She complimented. "I'm an excellent shot actually." Caitlyn corrected.  "Just accept the compliment," Vi responds.