New Girl

Today was a new day at Piltover High and Vi was waiting for the teacher to come in so the class could start. She felt her eyelids starting to get heavy since she wasn't able to get much sleep last night after staying awake thinking about everything that had happened prior. A couple of minutes later, an enthusiastic Caitlyn greets her. "Good morning, Vi!" 

Vi's head pops up and she gives a tiny smile when notices her. "Hey, Cupcake. How are you?" The other girl smiled at her. 

"I can say I'm doing splendidly after the events of last night" which made Vi smile a little wider. 

"Am I that good of a kisser Cupcake?" She responds wiggling her eyebrows

"Take a wild guess," Caitlyn says as she sits beside Vi. Vi pretends to think for a few seconds before responding with, 

"Bad?" 

Caitlyn gave a sarcastic roll of her eyes before letting out a small laugh, "You're quite the jokester." 

"I guess that's what makes me so lovable," Vi says trying to smile but her eye bags prevented her from doing so. 

"Are you alright? You look like you haven't slept in ages" Caitlyn asked. "No, no I'm fine. Powder kept me up all night since she wouldn't go to sleep" 

"One of the perks of having a younger sister, she truly enjoys your presence," Caitlyn comments as she opens up her math textbook. 

"Did someone not finish their homework?" Vi teases as she looks over the other girl's shoulder to read off the page. She took a glance at the girl next to her. 

"I should be asking you the same thing," She says with a slight smirk. "And I've already completed my homework, I'm simply reviewing what I learned," She adds. Vi groans as she too pulls out her textbook, 

"I didn't finish, I still have a few problems left," 

"If you manage to complete the last few problems on your own I might consider kissing you again" The Kiramman girl offered. 

Without a second thought, Vi started looking around for a pen. "Do you happen to have a spare writey-thingy?" Caitlyn hands the girl her pen and Vi gets to work. "She never said the answers had to be right," Vi thought to herself. 

"Oh, and the answers have to be 100% correct" The girl quickly added on. 

"Oh goddammit" Vi muttered. The first few questions are fairly easy, but the last two, not so much. Vi thinks back to math class and how the teacher explained it. But she couldn't think of it since she wasn't paying attention to whatever the teacher had to say. She never did. "C'mon Cait, what happened to its the thought that counts, huh?" 

Caitlyn sighs and looks at Vi, "This is important stuff, Vi. Remembering and knowing how to do it properly is incredibly important, you mustn't forget that." 

"I mustn't?" She says confused which just got a nod from the other girl. "It's not like this shit is gonna benefit me in the future" She mumbled. 

"Maybe not all of it, but it's still good to have a well understanding of certain concepts," Vi rolled her eyes as the teacher walked into the room with what looked like a new student. 

"Students we have a new student here today and her name is Corina Veraza. Go take a seat next to anyone you'd like" The teacher tells the new girl. 

Corina looked around until her eyes landed on Vi and a small smirk formed on her face. She approached the empty desk next to her. 

"Why hello there cutie, is this seat taken?" She asked the pink-haired girl which made a bit of jealousy arise in Caitlyn. She and Caitlyn both share a bitter rivalry.