Discussion

While at home, Vi was throwing a ball at the wall while she thinks of ways to convince Caitlyn's mom that people from the Undercity aren't as bad as people make them out to be. "In a way, it's all about perspective," She thinks to herself. Powder sits next to Vi, completely interrupting her thoughts. "Whatcha doing?" She asks. "Just doing some work, do you need anything?" Powder gives a loud sigh, "I'm so bored, and there's nothing to do." Vi looks around the room trying to see if she can find anything to occupy the younger girl, "What about your inventions?"  She says. 

"But I've been doing that all day" She groaned. "Is Caitlyn ever gonna come back over?" Powder asks. "Actually..she won't be coming back for a while Pow"  Vi sighed looking down. "What? Why?!" Vi thinks for a few seconds on what to say, "Family issues, but it's best not to get into it, okay?" Powder gives a small nod, "Can you at least tell her I said Hi?" She asks. "Will do," She says. '

"You aren't mad about what I said a few days ago to her are you?" Powder asks looking down a little sad. "No, it's fine, In a way, I guess it helped." Vi stands up from her seat and grabs Powder's hand, "As for now, let's go find something to do." She says trying to change the subject. "Vi, you have a visitor!" Vander shouted from upstairs. "Were your friends coming over today?" Powder asks. "I wasn't expecting anybody," Vi says a bit confused as to why someone would come to visit her. They both went upstairs and Vi stopped in her tracks when she saw who it was. 

"Caitlyn? What are you doing here?" She asks. "Before you ask anything else, I got permission from my father to come down here. Turns out I was wrong, I talked to him and he agreed to let me come down here. He agreed to keep this a secret between me and him..under one condition" Caitlyn says messing with her fingers. "Which is?" Vi asks. "He wants you meet you. I told him a little about what's been going on between us this past while" She announced. "Sure I'd be down to meet him. Is there anything else you wanted to talk about?" Vi asked. "Yes actually...I wanted to continue the discussion we were sharing a couple of nights ago when you came to my house." Caitlyn says. "And when was this?" Vander asked crossing his arms while looking at Vi since she never told him she left the house. 

"Uh, not too long ago, but I promise it wasn't that late!" Vi responds a bit nervous. "And it was important." She adds. "She lied," Mylo said before drinking out his cup. "Come on let's go talk," Vi says before taking Caitlyn downstairs. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Mylo shouted after her. "I think I crossed that line when I got kissed by a girl!" She shouted as they went downstairs. "So what about the other day did you wanna discuss?" Vi questions as she sits on her bed. 

"When you asked me out a few days ago..I was more than interested actually when you asked. It's just..the fear of what was gonna happen if my parents, well mother to be exact found out that I was dating someone from the undercity. But now that my father approves, most of that fear went away. I know that sounded cowardly and I'm sorry if I hurt you from what I said that day." Caitlyn frowned. "Not as much as you did when you chucked that dodgeball at my face." Vi chuckled. "I'd much rather we forget about that..." A few moments pass before Vi speaks up, "Well, if that didn't happen, we wouldn't be as close as we are now. Would we?" Caitlyn nods her head, "That's true." She laughed a little. "So..what does this make us?" Vi asked looking at the floor. "Well, I really want to be with you and you also want to be with me. So I reckon this makes us more than friends" Caitlyn says grabbing Vi's hand. 

"So then, would you like to, you know, go out with me? Or would you rather wait until we get through to your mom?" Vi says with a laugh trying to cover up how nervous she was. "Maybe something private for now. But yes I would love to go out with you Vi" Caitlyn smiled with a light blush on her cheeks. Vi gave a smile, "I'm glad to hear that." Powder rushed into the room, a smile on her face. "Caitlyn!" She excitedly ran to her and pulled her into a hug which Caitlyn instantly returned. "It's really nice to see you again Powder, I've missed you" Caitlyn says which got a slight smile from Vi. "I've missed you too, and your friend! Will he be coming back? Last time we barely got to talk about inventions." Powder says with a small frown.