Stage Fighting

I winced when I see a small bruise forming on my upper arms. I quickly covered it up with my long shirt and a jacket.

I look at myself in the mirror, making sure nothing out of the ordinary is sticking out before putting on a smile and head out to the hallways.

I head out and heard like a horn being played. I investigate and was in awe'd.

Andre didn't noticed me as he continued to play with his French horn. Everyone around us started to dance along with him.

I waved at Cat and gave her a hug before she looks at Tori. "It's not broken!"

I was only confused but shrug it off nonetheless.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

"Hey, how was your date go?" I ask Jade when I saw her by the locker. She closed it before rolling her eyes. "Wasted my time, she didn't even show up."

I look at her with sympathy expression, patting her shoulders. "You could have called me. We'd use that to our advantage by going on our own mini date instead. How about I cheer you up this weekend? We can visit that cafe you like."

She lets out a smile. "I'd like that. Thanks, Amy." I locked my arms with hers as we head down to the Blackbox Theater where our next class is gonna be held. I made sure I gave Jade some gummies to even cheer her up even more.

As we open the doors, my eyes widened in surprise when I see Tori tackling someone.

"Leave him alone!"

Not long, André and our teacher comes in and pulled Tori away from the guy.

"What are you doing?" Our teacher ask once he sets her down on the ground. She just huffs and points at the guy. "He was beating up Beck!"

Jade rolled her eyes and speaks out loud in her sarcastic tone. "Oh, you poor thing."

I sighed before Beck came to me, hugging me from behind as he give me a quick kiss on the cheeks. "We were practicing." He explained.

I look at Jade, slightly annoyed at Tori. Why is she worried over my boyfriend anyways?

Jade, knowing me all to well, patted my arm.

The teacher introduced us that the guy who was 'attacking' Beck is named Russ and apparently, he's a professional stunt man. "I invited him here to teach the class about stage fighting."

"And now, Tori says "'What's stage fighting?' " I held back my laugh when I hear her mocking voice. Beck kept squeezing me while swaying side to side.

"I wasn't going to say that!" Tori huffed before turning around to André. "What is it?"

"Fake fighting that looks real. Like for plays or movies."

"Oh."

"I took a class with him last summer."

"You did?"

"Amy, you were with me."

"I forgot!" I exclaimed, putting my hands up in surrender. He playfully rolls his eyes at me before squishing my cheeks.

Tori crosses her arms. "Well, it looked like he was hurting you."

At this point, I was getting annoyed even more. Jade backed me up as she glares at her. "Why do you even care?"

"Because I figured he already suffers enough pain just by being with you. I don't see Amelia getting concern from this, even if it was fake."

My fingers twitched at her words, hurt flashes across my face. My best friend already has her fist ready. "You want to see pain?!"