Jealousy

"Amy! Take a look at this!"

I look up and saw Tori with her phone out. I was hanging out with André (who's now chewing mint gum after telling him about the fish pee) when our friend came in.

I tilted my head. "What's up?"

"Check under the Buzzfinger homepage."

I lean in closer and let out a chuckle. "Oh."

"'Oh'?! That's you and Tom Holland! Together!"

I just rolled my eyes. "Dude, why are you guys impressed?"

"Because Tom Holland is famous!" André exclaimed, followed by Tori saying "And hot!"

"Me and Tom are literally just friends, my dad and his dad knew each other so they introduced us each other before. He wanted to visit me since he landed in L.A two days ago."

"Well does Beck know about that?" I thought more about it before shrugging a bit. "I think I forgot- But he trust me, and I trust him."

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

"... You have got to be kidding me."

"I'm just saying that I just don't like how you never told me about him before."

"Beck, we're just friends. Seriously, our parents knew each other so they had us know each other as well."

Seeing as Beck still had a stern look, I rolled my eyes before walking away.

"Hey, we're not done talking about this!" I heard Beck shouted.

"Well, I am!"

"I'm not!"

I huff, slowly getting annoyed as I face to him once more. "We're just friends!"

He scoff. "Yeah, a friend who already sent you six text messages."

My phone let out a ding. I look over and I just facepalm. "Seven."

In hopes to change the topic, I ask "What's your favorite tropical fruit?"

"Pineapple, and I don't like your new relationship with Tom Holland."

"You mean friendship?"

Beck glared at me. "I'm serious. What if he's confessing he has a huge crush on you and wants you to go out with him because he's 'hot' and 'famous'."

I groaned before rubbing my face. "So let me understand from this."

"Let's see if you do."

"Because I'm dating you, I can't be friends with other guys?"

"You can be friends with ugly guys."

I facepalm once more, slowly dragging down to my mouth. As much I find this whole argument ridiculous, I'm trying so hard not to smile or laugh from this, considering that Beck himself is already handsome in his own way.

Can he not see that?

Oh wait, he's blind to see it.

I internally sighed.

"You know, you-" I stop talking when I see Robbie (thankfully without Rex in his hands) walking by. I notice him and immediately called him out. "Robbie! Hey, can you come here?"

He gave us a confusing look before walking up to us. "What's up?"

"Okay." I started off. "If you were my boyfriend-"

At that, Beck rolled his eyes as he gave me an annoyed look. "Oh, great way to start the question."

I just ignored his statement. "Would you be all freaked out that I'm just friends with Tom Holland?"

"Who cares what he thinks?"

Robbie looked at us, rubbing the back of his neck. "I may have yet to date someone, but I think I would freaked out that someone is better than me."

"Now see, Robbie understands me completely." Beck says, giving a pat in the back.

I rolled my eyes once more. "Are you saying two opposite genders can't just be friends without having their significant other be jealous?"

Our friend started to take a step back. "You know, I really don't wanna be in the middle of this."

"No, hang on. You don't think a boyfriend should just trust her girlfriend?"

"Well-"

"I think you should go."

"Gladly." Before I could even stop Robbie, he already bolted out of here.

I look up at him with defeated look. "I'm done talking."

I tried to walk away, but I felt a hand grab my arm and felt myself getting drag away. "Beck! You're being childish!"

I was dragged into an empty janitor's closet. He closed the door and lock it behind him.

Beck push me up against the door, grabbing my chin to look up at him. I can feel his breathing against my skin.

"Let's talk about this, please?" He ask me, more softly this time.

Letting out a sigh, I nodded in agreement. He grabbed both of my hands this time, rubbing it gently.

"First off, I am sorry for the way I just acted."

"You should." I told him honestly.

"And secondly, I do trust you. I truly do, Amelia."

"Then why does it seem like you don't?"

"Trust me when I say I do. It's just that I get easily protective over you."

"And I love that about you because it shows that you care for me." I gave him a quick kiss. "But darling, you don't need to get all jealous."

He let out a huff at that. "I wasn't jealous, just protective."

I smiled at that. "Okay, I believe you. But you do know that you're the one to talk, right?"

"What?"

"Girls have major crushes on you." I started off. "Even when they know you have me, they still throw themselves at you."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "And you know that I don't pay any attention to them. Only you."

"Exactly. That's how I feel right now as well."

Finally, Beck gave me a smile. "Alright, you got me there."

He wrapped his arms around my body, holding me tightly.

"You're literally perfect, Amelia. I get scared of losing you."

"And I get scared as well." I grab his face to make him look at me. "But don't forget that you're all I want. I already found you, and I'm not letting you go."

We both lean in for another kiss when the bell finally ring, signaling for class to start. We pulled away, him grabbing my hand.

"You ready for Sikowitz class?"

"I am."

"Alright." He reach out and open the door, letting me go through first. I thank him as we walk out together, seemingly glad that we ended our argument in nicer way.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

This is just a quick filler that I thought of but don't worry, I'm working on the next chapter! Just had an exam recently but it's all good now.

More chapters soon! Thank you for reading 💕💕