The Great Ping-Pong Scam

"What's got you all frowny looking?" I asked Tori while closing my locker

She huff a little. "The group doesn't wanna come hang out with me at the grove after school today."

I raised an eyebrow. "What, why not?"

"They said something about 'ping pong' practice. They even said you, Jade, and Beck are in it but I swear, they're lying and so I was kinda hoping that maybe you and I could-"

"Amy, why are you talking to this loser?" Looking at my right, I see Jade glaring at Tori.

I awkwardly smiled. "Tori was asking me of wanting to hang out after school-"

"Nah, I don't think so. We got ping pong practice, don't you remember?"

"I'm feeling lazy and I was gonna read my book today-"

"Beck says he'll be there."

"But then again, I can spare my time with the ping pong."

Tori huffed. "Are you serious?!"

Ignoring the girl, Jade lead me away as I just awkwardly give Tori a wave, finally out of her sight

We finally got to the ping-pong club room. Or should I say our personal hang out spot.

Yeah, there wasn't a real ping pong club.

It's a long story-

"Hey, guys. We're here" Jade announced herself, closing the door behind us.

"I thought you said you didn't want to come today?" André asked, but not before doing a handshake with me in greeting.

"I bribed her with her 'honey bunny' being here."

I blushed furiously, smacking her arm. "I thought you forgotten that nickname already!"

"It comes and goes." She says, not being fazed at all with my hit.

"One time, my brother has pet bunny before for his magic act. But something went wrong after using his saw."

We all look at Cat with either confused or worried looks.

"The bunny is okay, right?"

She just smiled innocently.

We all decided to let it pass us and thus, changing the topic.

"Okay anyways- Robbie, what the hell happen to Rex?!"

The awkward nerd looks up with a slight panic expression. "Tori put gum on his face!" He exclaimed, trying his best to scrub off the gum on it.

"It's the stretchy kind!"

"Leave it on. It goes well with its fake hair." Jade stated while going around the ping pong table. I covered up my laugh with a cough.