Robarazzi

I crumbled up the note that was sticking to my locker, already knowing what it says

I quickly wiped my tears away before throwing the note away.

Just on time, Robbie walked over to me as he wave his hand. "Hey Amy, how ya been?"

I gave him a small smile, acting natural as possible. "I'm doing great, ready for today?"

"Yeah I am, and thank you again for filling in as my partner for the week. My old one has to go on a trip with their family for a bit.

"It's for your blog, isn't it? How's that going?" I ask, genuinely curious. He let out a sigh. "I don't know. Not a lot of people are tuning in, you know?"

"If it makes you feel any better, I've watched them."

Robbie looks at me in surprise. "You do?"

"Yeah. I wanted to show you my support, so I just play it as a background while doing homework. I occasionally listen to it as well. I didn't even know that they repainted the library recently."

As I say that, the bell ring. I closed my locker before looking up at him. "You ready for our history class?"

"Yeah, let's go." We picked up our stuff and head to the classroom.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

"Hey, don't be upset..."

"How could they do this? I know it's not one of the most exciting blog but I think it's good!"

I kept rubbing Robbie's back in comforting matter. When history class had ended, the seniors who run the Slap.com came up to us and told Robbie that they're shutting it down due to its lack of attention.

"Cheer up, Robbie. How about we get some lunch, yeah?" I suggested as we head out through the doors. He's still sulking before sighing. "You go on ahead, I have to fetch Rex real quick, he was hanging out with some girls again."

I just shrug a bit before walking away. Up ahead, I see our friends hanging out the usual table. Like sensing my presence, Beck turned around and gave me a wide, loving smile, opening his arms. "Hi, my love. I miss you."

"Aww, I miss you much more."

He gave me a quick kiss. "I'm sorry again for not able to be with you this morning like usual. I accidentally woke up late."

I waved it off, sitting right next to him. I greeted my friends, commenting on the white (fake) snow on the table that caused by Cat, before giving my full attention to my boyfriend. "It's okay, I wasn't completely alone. I was with Robbie."

He formed a thin line on his lips before clearing his throat. "Just the two of you?"

"Well yeah, everyone else was pretty much busy doing their own things and besides, we have class together in the morning so it wasn't a big deal." I told him, shrugging alittle before grabbing my water bottle.