Freak the Freak Out

I apologized for the late update.
I had mixed feelings about this chapter because I was somewhat having writer's block even though I have my ideas for this one (along with my other books)

but hopefully, you guys still enjoy it <3

p.s I do have a special scene for you guys to make up for it!

s I do have a special scene for you guys to make up for it!

"I want to die."

"Amy, it's fine-"

"End my life already."

"You're being dramatic as always."

"No. You just can't accept that I'm a failure."

"You just got one mistake, that's it."

"BUT IT'S 49 OUT OF 50, ANDRÉ! LOOK AT IT!" I shoved the paper in front of his face. "You see this? I had self-doubt because I thought it was wrong so I changed the answer but noooo."

I threw my hands up while shaking the paper around. "Turns out, I was right! And it's a stupid thing I have done!"

André rolled his eyes at me, showing me his paper. " I got 40 out of 50 and you're complaining over a nearly perfect score?"

"If it was 2 points away, I wouldn't complain. At least it would be even."

He just facepalmed at me.

"You're ridiculous."

"No, you are!"

"How the hell- Beck! Come get your girl. She's been driving me crazy since this morning!" André yelled out, pointing at me. My jaw drops as I smack his arms.

"Ow!" He smacks my arm back. I glared at him before smacking him once more.

We began to try hitting back each other in the middle of the hallway.

Beck finally came down the stairs, already looking so done with our childish acts. He put his hands out in between us. "Okay, stop killing each other already."

"He started!" I told him, pointing at our friend.

"Hey!"

My boyfriend wrap his hand around me so he could cover my mouth to stop talking. "Alright, let's get to Sikowitz's class now before we're late."

I was making lots of noises and tried licking his hands to get it away, only for him to squeeze my face in response.

"None of that, my love. You can use that for something else when we're alone."