A/N: Boundaries.

Friendly Reminder: This is NOT a Y/N book.

It's not an X reader.

It's an OC book.

All of my books are OC based, actually.

I've been reading people's comments saying stuff like: "Why are we like this?"

"I would never do that."

"Why is y/n doing this?"

Y/N and an OC are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. If this was the case, I'd let those comments slide. But it's not.

Those sort of comments are making me, well, doubting my own writing of a character because then it feels like my OC has to be perfect, the way they want it to be. Like something they can just control because "it's themselves" in the book.

OCs are supposed to be different people. I'm not speaking for myself; I'm speaking for other writers as well.

I would open up the comments on a book, and they would treat it like it's an X reader book when it's not.

Don't even get me started when people want to change the outfits.

It's not everyone's style. But I'm basing it off the OC's style mix with mine. I would have let it slide, but the fact it keeps on happening where they leave a pinterest link and it would show a different style than mine). I would be seeing on their announcements that "people's choice of clothing are ugly. I'm so happy that I get to share my style."

(You know who you are.)

(And FYI; it's much more ugly than mine. Tasteless style even, but you do you.)

And because of that, I'm setting boundaries.

If this keeps happening, your comments will be deleted. Or block even.

That is all.

But to the rest of you who do treat writers and their books with respect, i love you, and i appreciate you <3