Beck's Big Break

have been busy with important school-related, that's why i haven't updated in a while.

anyways, here's a chapter for you all! sorry for the late one <3

"Why do you look so bright today?" Jade asked with a grumpy look on her face

"Why do you look so bright today?" Jade asked with a grumpy look on her face. I raised an eyebrow at her as I sat down at the table with her and Beck.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment or-"

"You look like a bee and today, I hate bees."

I raised an eyebrow at Beck who just sighed. "She got stung by a bee and she's moody about it."

I just patted her back. "Aww, you'll be okay. And for your information, I'm trying to inspire the look of a Hufflepuff theme."

"Seriously?"

"Amy and I have been binge-watching Harry Potter movies since last week and now she's become obsessed with it. Again."

I lightly slap my boyfriend's arms. "You got me addicted to it again, of course, I'm gonna go through a phase!"

"Like your obsession with Gravity Falls?"

"Oh god, remember when she was obsessing over that triangle guy?"

"Hey! His name is Bill!" I yelled at Jade, (trying to) pushing her off. She only laughs at me.

I blushed in embarrassment as I sulk in my seat. I hear Beck laughing a bit before he wraps his arms around me and pulled me close to him.

I look down at what he was reading and I decided to change the topic to ease my flustering mess. "They sent you the script this morning?"

Beck kissed my forehead, humming a bit. "Yeah. I'm honestly excited about it. It's just small part thou."

I reach to his face and grab his cheeks, making him look at me. "It's still a big step. You'll be an amazing actor in no time, my love."

He sighed, nodding to my words. "You're right. Thank you, beautiful."

"Hey, do you know where the nearest bus is?"

Beck and I look at her in confusion. "No, why?"

"So I can have it run me over in the middle of the street."

I just chuckle a little, giving her my KitKat bar. "Here, stop being pouty and just eat this." She looks at it for a minute before grabbing it and starting eating it, not before muttering 'thank you.

I wrap my arms around Beck's waist as I keep quiet to myself while he memorizes the lines.

It was a feeling of peace between us three for a few minutes until Tori and André came over.

Beck, being a nice guy as always, offered them to sit with us. "I don't want them sitting here," Jade stated, glaring at Tori mostly.

"You know, it's great that you're so open with your bitterness." Tori pointed out before taking a seat next to me.