Ch. 1: The Invasion

(In the L.O.V hideout)

Dabi: What the fuck is taking Twice so long? He should have brought the food by now. We're starving. Also, where's All For One and the others?

Shigaraki: Be patient, Dabi. Besides, you already know Twice. Sometimes he stalls when he's interested in something, or someone. All For One and the other members are discussing matters with Re-Destro as we speak. I guess my fight with that guy took a toll on him.

Dabi: How about you, Toga? Do you know where Twice is?

Toga: Hell if I know.  Don't ask me.

Dabi: Come on, you're practically a sister to that guy. I'm pretty sure you would know what he's up to at this point.

Toga: (Annoyed) Well I don't, alright? But while we're here, what should we do with this guy? (Looking at a captured, unknown hero)

Unknown Hero: Please, let me go. All Might will hear about this, and you're gonna regret it.

Shigaraki: All Might? That name infuriates me. I'm sure by now there's really nothing he can do to help you, since he doesn't know you're here.

Toga: (Pulls knife out) Listen, hero. I don't have all day. Perhaps you can tell us what secrets you have or know about the academy, else I'll have to cut you slowly and painfully until you talk.

Unknown Hero: I don't know anything. I'm just a new student, alright? Please, don't hurt me.

Toga: (Smiling) I can't guarantee that. Let's see if-

(Twice barges through the door unannounced and falls face down)

Spinner: Whoa, where's the fire? (Sees Twice is empty handed) More importantly, where's the food?

Dabi: You've been gone for over 20 minutes, and you come back empty-handed. What the fuck, Twice?

Twice: (Looks up in horror without his mask) Guys! We have to get out of here, now!! They're coming for all of us! Come on!

Toga: What are you talking about? Did the heroes get you to spill out where we are?

Twice: No, worse! Something is attacking from the sky!

Dabi: What do you-

(An alarm is heard throughout the entire town)

Shigaraki: What's going on, now? Are we being attacked?

Twice: Apparently this attack isn't ordinary! We have to go!

Toga: Twice, what's gotten into you? (A puzzled look on her face)

Twice: (Looking at Toga with tears) I saw those huge crafts coming from the sky. It looked nothing like any plane or flying object I ever saw.

Dabi: (Joking) What? A UFO? Did you see little green men?

Twice: (Flashback to his recent encounter) No, but I did see a smaller craft looking somewhat like the bigger ones. Then I saw this hideous, reptilian creature come out of it. It had horns around it's body. It killed one of the students who wanted to fight me as I was on my way back to the hideout. Then, it looked at me, and it gave me this fierce hissing sound. Its eyes? They were red, and it looked at me as if I could see it looking into my soul. I was so afraid, I dropped the food and ran to warn you all! So please, let's stop wasting time and get out of here!

Dabi: You're kidding, right? Are you sure it wasn't your imagination? Maybe that student had a mind-playing quirk and made you hallucinate like a clueless moron.

Spinner: Get out of here, my ass. If what you say is true, the last thing we need is running outside of this hideout only to be spotted by those things. There could be more of them out there.