Ch. 3: The Reunion

(In front of the U.A)

Y/N: Well, here we are.

Toga: (Smiles) Thank you, Y/N. Let's go see if Izuku and Ochako are inside.

(You nod in agreement)

Bakugo: (Sees you and Toga) Hey!! What the hell are you doing here!? Explain yourself or I'm gonna kill you!!

(Toga goes behind you)

(You give Bakugo a 'Really?' facial expression)

(At that point, you see Inko talking on the phone before hanging up. That's when she spots you)

Inko: (Gasps) Y/N! Y/N Midoriya!

Bakugo: (Shocked and angry) Huh!?

Inko: (Smiling and crying as she hugs you) It's so good to see you again, my son! I'm so-

(She spots Toga behind you) Ahhh! Y/N! Is she with you!? (Saddened) Don't tell me... You're a villain! (Cries)

Y/N: No, mother.

(Inko stops crying)

Y/N: I'm not a villain. She's with me because I'm helping her out. I came here because I wanted to see my little brother, and a girl named Ochako. But it's good to see you too, mother.

Inko: I see. Although, I thought you weren't needed. (Sighs) But I suppose with an alien invasion happening, they couldn't keep you hiding in the shadows long enough. It's been five years since I last contacted you, but I'm glad to know you're still okay, my son. (Hugs you)

Y/N: (Smiles) You too, mother. (Hugging her back)

Inko: If you're looking for Izuku and Ochako, they're both at their dorms at Heights Alliance. You will see them there. I just came from that place too. Oh, and Y/N (She looks at Toga), please watch out for her. I don't want her trying to hurt your brother.

Y/N: It's alright, mother. I got this. Don't you worry about her.

Inko: (Smiles) Very well. I'm happy you're going to see your little brother. I assure that he'll be delighted to meet you. For now, I have to get going. I wish I could spend more time with you after all these years you've been away, but its urgent. (Smiles) I'll see you again soon, my son. For now, I must go. Take care.

Y/N: (Smiles and nods) Thanks, mother. You too.

(Inko then exits the building)

Toga: (Smiles) Thank you, Y/N. I thought I was going to be reported or killed.

Y/N: Not to worry. I'll take care of you from now on, okay?

(Toga smiles and blushes)

Bakugo: (Confused) Hey! What's the meaning of this!? Who the hell are you!? (Looks at Toga) Also, why are you with that stabbing wretch and why are you at the Hero Academy!?

Y/N: My name is Y/N Midoriya. Toga here is no wretch, and I'm here because I want to see my little brother, Izuku.

Bakugo: So you're Izuku's older brother, huh? (Smirks) Maybe he'll be so delighted to see you with Ms. Stabby Pants by your side. He might even think you're a villain.

Y/N: If that's what you think. (You proceed to walk with Toga to the dorms)

Bakugo: Hell no! You're not going to the dorms without fighting me! (Prepares to fight)

(That's when you power up and the floor begins to crumble beneath your feet while your quirk energy becomes brighter and intense, alerting the entire campus)

Bakugo: (Shocked and frightened) Ugh, have a good day, sir! (Walks away in terror)

Toga: (Laughs) That was funny!