Ch. 2: The Encounter

(In a forest - The escaped villains appear. The portal closes)

Dabi: What the fuck was that thing?

Twice: I don't know, alright? I just finished grabbing the food, and a student recognized me being one of the villains and tried to challenge me. But then this craft came close to him and that thing came out of it. The student didn't even stand a chance when he tried to fight it. He was instantly killed.

Toga: I never thought I would see the day when the world would be invaded by extraterrestrials. Even more horrifying, they're not friendly and they're scary.

Magne: I need to use the bathroom. (Walks out from view in the forest)

Dabi: So what now?

Toga: We need to inform All For One. He might be able to help us.

Twice: Are you sure All For One can help us? Look what happened to Spinner. I sincerely hope Shigaraki and Kurogiri make it out alive.

Dabi: I suppose you're right. We might be powerless against those things. Spinner gave that thing one of his best attacks, and it didn't do shit against it. But I think AFO might have a better chance at killing these things. (Looks to where Magne last went) Hey, Magne! Make it quick! We better get a move on!

(Silence for 7 seconds)

Dabi: Magne! Do you hear me!? (Everyone looks on)

Toga: Magne? Are you there?

(One of the creatures walk into view, with Magne hanging up in the air, impaled by it's weapon before his body is dropped to the ground)

Dabi: What the hell!?

Twice: MAGNE!!

(Toga then tries to pierce it with her blood-draining equipment)

Toga: Take this, asshole!

(The creature dodges the large, needle-like appendage and breaks it, leaving Toga gasping in fear)

Dabi: RUN!!!

(The 3 remaining villains run. The creature manages to shoot Twice in his leg after he attempted to run)

Twice: (Screaming in Pain) Fuck!!

Toga: Twice! No!

Dabi: (Grabs Toga) There's no time, we have to get out of here!

Toga: (In Tears) But Twi-

Twice: Do as he says, Toga! I'll try to slow this thing down! You two need to find a place to hide! Quick!

Toga: (Looks to Twice tearfully. Nods in approval)

Dabi: (Grabs Toga by her arm and runs with her) Come on!

(While running away, Toga looks to see Twice ready to fight the creature)

(The creature manages to pierce Twice in his neck. But Twice repaid it by stabbing it in its eye, killing the creature in the process, causing it to scream in agony before collapsing. Both of them have fallen dead)

Toga: (Tearful) No. Twice.

Dabi: (Looks at the scene while running with Toga) At least his sacrifice wasn't in vain. That thing is dead.

Toga: (Sad and tearful) I know. But he was my best friend. He was like a brother to me. I can't believe he's gone now.

(Dabi and Toga stop for a bit)

Dabi: I'm sorry your friend is gone, but we can't mourn at the moment. Magne and Spinner are gone, and we'll need all the help we can get. (Sighs in frustration) I can't believe I'm saying this, but now I need to see my family.