Ch. 12: The End - Pt. 2: An Unconditional Love

(In the heat of the shocking moment - Zarlun begins waking up after being struck down. He realizes it was his own Queen who struck him, and while unconscious, he picked up everything that was said, even regarding his case. His vision abruptly clears, and he is met with a horrifying scene: A 'child' he percieves Izuku to be, stabbed through his chest by his own malicious queen, killing him in the process)

Ochako: (In tears) IZUKU!!!! 

(Xena then hears Ochako, and then gives her a menacing smile before 'whipping' Izuku's body at her, knocking her away and landing a few feet where Toga and your body remains. Xena on the other hand, starts laughing with the feeling of a great victory at the palm of her hands, and thus begins speaking to them)

(The others at the academy, all heard Ochako's scream, now believing Izuku had died too)

All Might: (Saddened, in his mind) No.... Izuku.

Xena: You may be killing my soldiers, but I assure you... This heap of resistance will end even by my own hands! None of you can challenge me!

(Ochako, not paying attention to the Queen, is visibly crying and in shock, knowing that Izuku is also gone. She lays his body on the ground, next to her, trying her best to resuscitate him, but to no avail)

Ochako: (Crying heavily) No... Izuku.... Please..... Don't die.... I need you.... Don't die!! Please come back!!

(Toga then realizes her new development. Ever since Y/N used his energy to read her mind, and having gained a similar ability from the Arudex, she is able to sense Ochako's thoughts and memories. She sees Ochako's memories of all the times she and Izuku spent together; All the times she and Izuku even blushed at each other; how she screamed "bug spray!" trying to hide her feelings away from Izuku; Even the times they supported each other and how she was there for him, and how she felt jealousy every time Hatsume kept interacting with him)

(This is when Toga then remembers everything between you and her. The times when you made her happy on her birthday; The time she was comforted by you when she was struggling with the memories of her past; The fun you both had with whipped cream plates and trying to blow the biggest bubble. She then realizes how much you cared for her, and how much you never turned her away despite her malicious quirk that made her a psychopathic blood drinker. She recalled the moment you said those 3 words to her: I Love You. She then realizes it was a love she never had before: An Unconditional Love. No matter how terrible she seemed to you, you were never afraid of her, nor showed any disinterest in her. You never remained angry at her even when she got upset and slapped you after hearing Dabi's harsh words)

(This is when Toga begins crying heavily, believing she had now lost the only person who truly cared for her and loved her with all his heart and soul, no matter the problems you two had)

Toga: (Crying) Y/N.... Please.... don't leave me! Please....

Ochako: (Crying) Izuku.... Please... don't die! Please! Please....

Toga to Y/N and Ochako to Izuku: (Simultaneously, Crying) I LOVE YOU!!!

(Just then, a tear from Toga's eye falls through your wound, flowing down to where your fading quirk is, and it instantly makes contact with it. Your quirk allowed your spirit to sense this, and suddenly you feel your quirk powering up, and having developed a new ability: The ability to heal even the most fatal of injuries. That's when your quirk begins to regenerate and begin building up and healing every part of your body much quicker than previously, restoring you back to life in the process)

(While you're healing, the Queen begins holding her broken staff up, seeing the damage Izuku had done to it. She then looks at Ochako)

Xena: Your pathetic little lover broke this. Just for that, (Smiles) I'll break you and kill you slowly and painfully.