Ch. 9: Ochako's Birthday

(Morning time - Toga wakes up in bed alone)

Toga: Where's Y/N?

(She then sees a letter next to her and reads it)

Y/N: Dear Himiko Toga:

If you are reading this letter, then by now you realize I'm not here. Izuku told me that Ochako's birthday is today, and we decided to get her presents. I would take you with me, but since you were still sleeping and you had a rough night, I decided to let you sleep peacefully in bed. I hope that's not a problem for you, but if it is, I'll make it up to you. If you see Ochako, please tell her we went to the academy to prepare for her birthday. We will meet you both over there once we get her presents.

Pleasant dreams, my sweet angel.

Love,

Y/N Midoriya (Sees a heart shape you drew for her)

(Toga then smiles and blushes, even when you referred to her as your angel, and says in her mind that it's no problem. She hears Ochako calling for Izuku)

Ochako: (Comes into the room) Hey, Toga. Have you seen Izuku?

(Ochako notices you're gone too)

Ochako: Okay. Where did those two run off to?

Toga: (Smiles) Let's just say they went to the UA to prepare for your birthday.

(Ochako blushes at this and realizes Izuku has plans for her)

Ochako: (Laughs) I knew I could count on him. (Looks at Toga) In that case, we better get going, Toga.

(Toga then remembers Dabi's promise)

Toga: Actually, I'll meet you over there later. I have a promise to help an old friend make.

Y/N: Then I'm coming with you.

(Toga and Ochako are surprised to hear your voice outside. They look out the window and see you standing there with a present in your hand. They then come outside, with Toga standing next to you)

Ochako: Hey, Y/N. Where's Izuku?

Y/N: He's at the academy, informing everyone of your birthday today and helping to prepare a surprise party for you. I suggest you get there right away.

Ochako: (Smiles) Will do.

Y/N: Do you need me to fly or port you there, Ochako?

Ochako: No thanks. I'm actually gonna walk there. Otherwise if I get there quicker, the surprise party might not be ready yet, and it wouldn't be a surprise.

(You and Toga smile at her, then look at each other, smile, and hold hands)

Ochako: Oh my, are you two....?

Toga: (Smiles and nods) Of course we are, Ochako.

Ochako: Oh. Interesting. (Starts thinking about Izuku) Sometimes I think...

Y/N: (Reading her mind and smiles) One day that will happen. You and him will be together. I promise.

(Ochako blushes like a tomato and tries to act in denial, before realizing its futile since she truly loves Izuku very much and knows you can read her mind)

Y/N: (Laughs) It's alright, Ochako. But I do look forward to thinking of you as my little sister. Anyway, we better get going. Izuku is waiting for you at the academy, and I'm gonna take my sweetheart with me to help fulfill Dabi's promise.

Ochako: (Smiles) Very well then. Good luck to you both.

Toga: You too, "little sister." (Giggles as you manifest a portal to the cabin) See you later, birthday girl! (You and Toga then enter the portal before it closes)