Yandere!Frank Morrison x Fem! Curvy/Chubby!Reader

(A/N Quick reminder that all bodies are beautiful! Btw Frank is 19 and you're 18)

Your Pov (School AU)

You were in your locker,looking at yourself in the mirror.Another day in this shithole ended.Great.I said to myself sarcastically.I closed my locker and turned to my left to see none other than (Male/Name).

''Soo (Y/N)~How about me and you go to my place after school and get to know eachother a lil bit~?''He said smirking.I stood there looking at him (Noone got laid like this ma dudes-)

''I don't find something interesting or important in you''I replied looking at him with a blank face (A/N: HA!THAT'S MY READER-CHAN!)

''Feisty,just how i lik-''(Male/Name) tried to said but his eyes widened.He was looking behind me.I turned around and saw Frank.Is (Male/Name) afraid of Frank? 

''What were you gonna say there buddy?I didn't quite hear you''Frank said,putting his hands on my shoulders and pulling me towards him

''N-nothing'' (Male/Name) said and ran off.Frank smirked and looked at me.You see,Frank was my boyfriend.We got together 2 months ago

''What a coward,right? Anyways,how are you cutie?''Frank asked (A/N I believe his nicknames towards you will be,princess,sweetie and cutie)

''Im good,ugh i absolutely hate it sometimes being curvy/chubby.Most guys looks at my ass or boobs''I said to Frank.He looked at me and put his hand in my mouth

''Shush!Your body is amazing!These fuckers are just mad they didn't get to pleasure this beautiful body of yours~''Frank said and i looked at him with wide eyes and a blushing face

''Frank for god's sake!We're in school!''I said looking at him.

Frank's Pov (Short)

''Frank for god's sake!We're in school!''(Y/N) said looking at me. I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

''Relax cutie~Now uh,how about i walk you back to your home?''Frank said offering his arm for me to hold to.She gladly took it and i walked her towards her home.She's so beautiful and amazing.

Back to Your Pov

Frank walked me towards my home.You know,he might look like a bad guy,but once you get to know him he's a sweetheart!

You know,he might look like a bad guy,but once you get to know him he's a sweetheart!

(Art  by lextimus on Reddit!!!)

We arrived home and Frank escorted me to my front door.He looked at me with lovingly eyes and pulled me into a kiss.I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

''I love every single bit of you''Frank said,cupping my face with his hands (Frank: Do i look like a troublemaker to you Author:YES-I AIN'T MAD THO)

I smiled at him and gave him one last kiss,before saying our goodbyes.I got inside my house.I went towards my room and threw my school bag in the floor.I layed in bed and looked up in the ceiling.I closed my eyes and before i knew it i fall asleep.

TimeSkip(At night,Frank's Pov)

I was waiting for my cutie to fall asleep.I need to protect her at all costs.Noone shall lay their nasty hands on her.I somehow managed to break inside her house and in her room.I looked at her sleeping peacefully (A/N: Bro fr how do some people do that?Everytime i wake up i look like i got into a fight with a dog-)

''(Y/N),im not a criminal my dear,no,no,no.Im the victim of an undying love~''I said and kissed her forehead.I'll be back soon to claim you my princess~.I slowly,got out from the window that was downstairs and closed it.Sooner or later she will be mine forever~

Noone: 

Absolutely Noone:

Frank: