Yandere! Wraith x Lonely!Reader (Part 1)

Requested by @drussell12 (IT'S SHORT I KNOW- PART 2 WILL BE LONGER)(Slightly AU,Might re-write this at some point)

Your Pov

Ugh,better alone than being with these two-faced people(aka the other survivors,it's not a canon that they're two-faced or something!!!)

It's better being lonely,the only person i can trust is myself.I know who i am and what my worth is.I sighed and started walking towards a generator.Let's fix this old machine.

As i started fixing the generator i did something wrong and a loud bang was heard from it.

'Well shit,im fucked now'

I got up and started running knowing that the killer will come here soon.I opened a locker and hid inside.

I heard him ringing his bell.Wait did he go invisible or was he invisible in the first place? I looked through the cracks of the locker and i saw nothing (Author: Wraith is sus)

I got out and started working again on the generator.I finally fixed it.Is this the last one? I don't think so.

It seems that all generators are fixed.Now let's get out of this shithole.I tried to find the exit only to see that it was closed.Did these assholes left me here?

Ugh,i need to find a way to open this fuckin door.I might be lonely but that doesn't mean they have to leave me here with a motherflippin' killer..... 

Let's go see if there's any switch or something (I know there isn't such thing in the game,just 🐻 with me)