Ghostface x Reader (Part 1)

(A/N Did i had insomnia till 4am again? Yes Was i in the mood to write a request? Yes Did i give a fuck about me wanting to sleep? No cuz i couldn't 💁🏻‍♀️Part 2 will be the lemon 🍋 ) 

Requested by @AnimeQueen_girl (i used the og Ghostface aka Billy, i know he's not the one in the game don't yell at me👉🏻👈🏻) 

Your POV 

Alright, that was something you didn't expect. Your cousin's friends Billy and Stu were on the news about killing people (Author thought: Should i name the book Dead by daylight, Slashers Oneshots/lemons/headcannons? Okay, i'll shut up-) 

How did Sidney got into this mess? Will Billy or Stu come after you? You were the closest family member to Sidney and most closest target to Billy and Stu. You heard your phone ringing. You looked at it to see it was Sidney's number 

"Hey Sidney, is everything ok-" You were cut off by her

"(Y/N),close every single fucking door in your house.Billy escaped prison!This asshole will do anything just to ruin my life!" Sidney yelled in the phone.My eyes widened and i went to close my front door as well as the windows.You see, i knew Billy cuz of Sidney. She introduced me to him and Stu and let me tell you he caught my eye, but i wasn't thinking much of it.

"Alright, alright i closed every possible way Billy might enter in my house" I said to Sidney on ths phone and she sighed in relief

"(Y/N), this asshole will do anything to get in. Don't let him fool you" Sidney said

"Don't worry everything will be okay. The thing is, are you gonna be okay?" I asked her

"I've already locked all the doors, i also have a shotgun just in case" Sidney said

"Alright, i can't stay too long in the phone tho.If something happens call you" I said and Sidney told me to be careful before i hang up 

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest kitchen knife. There's no way he could get in right? 

Ghostface's POV 

I was walking down (Y/N)'s neighborhood. Ah isn't it quite peaceful here? Well, it won't be for too long~

I looked in front of me to see (Y/N)' s house. Just as i remember. I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and i quickly hid besides the door. I didn't hear it open. Hm, perhaps she looked through the peephole. Smart move. 

I pulled out a phone i stole from a man and called (Y/N).They picked it up.

"Hello?"I heard their voice. Ah what a sweet tone~ (Author: Bro this is more like Ghostface being horny for 1 minute straight💀) 

"Hello (Y/N)~Remember me?" I asked 

"W-what do you want Billy?!?" They asked me while stuttering.

 Damn isn't that cute~? (Author: HELP I READ THIS IN HISOKAS VOICE😭💀Hisoka: What did i do?) 

"So you do remember me. What i want is very simple actually. You just need to listen to me~You don't want lil Sidney to get hurt am i right?" I asked (Y/N) 

"Don't you dare hurt Sidney" They replied trying to sound brave.I chuckled 

"What you need to do is open this door for me and let me in" I said knocking the door again

"How do i know you aren't gonna hurt me?" They asked me

"If i wanted to hurt i would have broke a window to get in, instead of knocking" I said.I heard the door open. I took my mask off and smirked at (Y/N).

"Here's where the fun begins~" I said and got in closing the door looking at (Y/N) with lustful eyes

Meme of the day:

Like fr stop doing that

Like fr stop doing that. It gets annoying