Ghostface x Reader(AU;)

(A/N And again im gonna use Bill-SIKE! First time adding Danny😌)

It has been a few months since you moved into Roseville so you can find a job.There was an application for working at the newspaper after a long time since the Roseville murders.

Gladly for you,you weren't there at the time the murders happened.You were working at a coffee shop in your hometown so you can move out.

People in Roseville said that the murder was surprisingly caught the moment he was about to kill his next victim.Police found a camera on him and a bloody knife.

"So all i have to do is sign these papers and im done?"You asked the woman in front of you who was soon gonna be your boss.

"Mhm!You can start work today if you'd like.John is gonna be your co-worker!"She replied pointing at a man no older than 30.He looked at you and winked.

'Oh hell no'

"Im gonna leave you too get to know eachother!"Your boss said,coming close to you and whispering

"If he tries anything come to me immediately,he is known for being flirty"Your boss said and you nodded

You walked up into John and tried to start a conversation when he spoke.

"So,you're the newbie huh?Quite a sight not gonna lie~"John said patting the chair next to him

"Come and sit besides me.I don't bite"He said again smirking(A/N: Ima slap that smirk off of your face)

You grabbed the chair and moved it to the other desk.He seemed off.Like.Who the fuck says something like that to someone in their first day of work?

"We have more important things to do than flirting John"I said looking at him with a poker face.He laughed and tossed me a file.I caught it before it fell

"These are the things that Danny Johnson or Jed Olsen? I don't know what his fucking name is.Anyways.These are the things that he has said to the police and a therapist?I think.Abou the people he murdered.The dude is insane in the brain"John said

TimeSkip(1hour later)

You looked at the file and the first thing that caught your eye was the man.He was dressed up like it was still Halloween or like that dude from that one movie.I can't remember the name.

'Danny Johnson turns out to be the serial killer that has killed several people the past weeks.It's still surprising how a man that looked honest and easy-going can cause so many deaths'

A bang brought you back to reality.You and John looked behind to see your boss looking terrified.

"He has escaped!Danny Johnson or known as Ghostface has escaped!"She yelled

John looked at both of us and leaned back on his chair

"So what do we do?This fucker will probably come here or something to sabotage the news or something"

"We're gonna have to stay in our homes for some time until we know that he has been caught.Danny is a dangerous man"My boss said

'No shit-He's literally a serial killer'

"Im gonna get my car,(Y/N) i'll drive you home"Your boss said and you nodded.You grabbed the file of Danny just in case he breaks in your workplace or something.He shouldn't find it.

TimeSkip(Again)

You finally arrived home,locked all your doors just in case.You hid the file so noone would be able to find it except you.

You heard your phone ring.It's probably Michelle(aka your boss,who i found a name just now-).You picked it up immediately.Maybe they caught Ghostface?

You heard breathing.

"Hello,do you like scary movies?"

A man's voice asked 

Ghostface: *dancing*

Me: When you succeed on killing all the survivors